WIPRO Recruitment 2022 Out – Check Eligibility Criteria || Apply Online Link Available Here: Wipro has out the recruitment notification for the post of Trainer, Quality Assurance (QA) Lead. The applicants can apply for this post through online. The Starting Date for apply online is 4th August 2022. The Job Location for this post is Chennai, India. Applicants should apply using the link given below.
WIPRO Recruitment 2022 Notification:
|Name of the Board||Wipro|
|Name of the Post||Trainer, Quality Assurance (QA) Lead|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Starting Date||4th August 2022|
|Job Id||2861180, 2861179|
WIPRO Recruitment 2022 Qualification:
- The applicants should have completed Graduate from a recognized university or institute.
WIPRO Recruitment 2022 Competency Levels:
- Foundation – knowledge about the competency requirements, demonstrates (in parts) frequently with minimal support and guidance.
- Competent – consistently demonstrate full range of the competency without guidance. Extends the competency to difficult and unknown situations as well.
- Experts – Applies the competency in all situations and is serves as a guide to others as well.
- Master – coaches others and builds organizational capability in the competency area. Serves as a key resource for that competency and is recognized within the entire organization.
WIPRO Recruitment 2022 Behavioral Competency:
- Project Management Skills
- Analytical Skills
- Execution Excellence
- Client centricity
- Passion for results
- Nurturing people
- Stakeholder Management
WIPRO Recruitment 2022 Roles and Responsibility:
- Provide refresher and remedial training for existing employees.
- Ensure all regulatory requirements are complied with from time to time.
- Maintain trainee data and information.
- Generate training reports from time to time.
- Support any administrative tasks like trainee roster and scheduling etc.
- Create/Customize training content for delivery.
- Provide feedback and coaching to analysts on the floor.
- Take ownership for improvement in analyst’s performance.
How to Apply For WIPRO Recruitment 2022?
- Candidates should visit official website.
- Click ‘Job search’ option.
- Search the post name ‘Trainer or Quality Assurance (QA) Lead’ post name in tab.
- Select the required post option.
- Click ‘Apply Now’ button.
- Enter ‘Email’ and click ‘Next’ option.
- Apply through online
On 4th August 2022 is the starting date.
In online mode, candidates can apply.
The Job Location for this post is Chennai, India.