WIPRO Recruitment 2022 Out – Check Eligibility Criteria || Apply Online Link Available Here: Wipro has out the recruitment notification for the post of Technical Lead. The applicants can apply for this post through online. The Starting Date for apply online is 26th July 2022. The Job Location for this post is Pune, India. Applicants should apply using the link given below.
WIPRO Recruitment 2022 Notification:
|Name of the Board||Wipro|
|Name of the Post||Technical Lead|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Starting Date||26th July 2022|
WIPRO Recruitment 2022 Roles and Responsibility:
- The purpose of the role is to support process delivery by ensuring daily performance of the Production Specialists, resolve technical escalations and develop technical capability within the Production Specialists.
WIPRO Recruitment 2022 Competency Levels:
- Foundation – knowledge about the competency requirements, demonstrates frequently with minimal support and guidance.
- Competent – consistently demonstrate full range of the competency without guidance. Extends the competency to difficult and unknown situations as well.
- Experts – Applies the competency in all situations and is serves as a guide to others as well.
- Master – coaches others and builds organizational capability in the competency area. Serves as a key resource for that competency and is recognized within the entire organization.
WIPRO Recruitment 2022 Behavioral Competency:
- Domain Knowledge.
- Collaborative working.
- Problem solving and decision making.
- Attention to Detail.
- Executive Excellence.
- Stakeholder Management.
- Client (Internal) Centricity.
- Effective communication.
How to Apply For WIPRO Recruitment 2022?
- Candidates should visit official website.
- Click ‘Job search’ option.
- Search the post name ‘Technical Leas’ post name in tab.
- Select ‘Technical Lead’ post option.
- Click ‘Apply Now’ button.
- Enter ‘Email’ and click ‘Next’ option.
- Apply through online
On 26th July 2022 is the starting date.
In online mode, candidates can apply.
The Job Location for this post is Pune, India.