WIPRO Recruitment 2022 Out – Check Eligibility Criteria || Apply Online Link Available Here: Wipro has out the recruitment notification for the post of Lead Administrator. The applicants can apply for this post through online. The Starting Date for apply online is 27th July 2022. The Job Location for this post is New Delhi, India. Applicants should apply using the link given below.
WIPRO Recruitment 2022 Notification:
|Name of the Board||Wipro|
|Name of the Post||Lead Administator|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Starting Date||27th July 2022|
|Location||New Delhi, India|
WIPRO Recruitment 2022 Roles and Responsibility:
- The purpose of this role is to provide significant technical expertise in architecture planning and design of the concerned tower (platform, database, middleware, backup etc) as well as managing its day-to-day operations.
WIPRO Recruitment 2022 Competency Levels:
- Foundation – knowledge about the competency requirements, demonstrates (in parts) frequently with minimal support and guidance.
- Competent – consistently demonstrate full range of the competency without guidance. Extends the competency to difficult and unknown situations as well.
- Experts – Applies the competency in all situations and is serves as a guide to others as well.
- Master – coaches others and builds organizational capability in the competency area. Serves as a key resource for that competency and is recognized within the entire organization.
WIPRO Recruitment 2022 Behavioral Competency:
- Managing Complexity
- Client centricity
- Execution Excellence
- Passion for Results
- Team Management
- Stakeholder Management
How to Apply For WIPRO Recruitment 2022?
- Candidates should visit official website.
- Click ‘Job search’ option.
- Search the post name ‘Lead Administrator’ post name in tab.
- Select ‘Lead Administrator’ post option.
- Click ‘Apply Now’ button.
- Enter ‘Email’ and click ‘Next’ option.
- Apply through online
On 27th July 2022 is the starting date.
In online mode, candidates can apply.
The Job Location for this post is New Delhi, India.