Western Coalfields Limited Staff Nurse Recruitment 2021 Out – Apply Now. Western Coalfields Limited released the recruitment notification for the post Staff Nurse (Trainee) Grade C. A total of 56 vacancies are allotted for the post. The eligible candidates can apply for the post before last dat. The last date for the application is 27.05.2021. The post details are given below in the article. Stay connected with us for more recruitment news.
WCL Staff Nurse Vacancy 2021 Important Details:
Name of the Board: Western Coalfields Limited
Name of the Post: Staff Nurse (Trainee) Grade C
Number of Vacancy: 56
Last Date: 27.05.2021
Status: Notification Released
Western Coalfields Limited Recruitment 2021 Age Limit:
|The minimum age limit of the candidates is 18 to 30 years as on 13.05.2021.|
WCL Career 2021 Qualification:
|Candidates must have complete 10+2 pass and ‘A’ Grade Nursing Diploma /Certificate (3 Years Course) from a recognized Institute approved by the Government.|
WCL Notification 2021 Salary:
|The selected candidates will get the salary of Rs. 31,852 /-Per Month.|
Western Coalfields Job 2021 Recruitment Process:
|he selection will be based on a candidate’s relative performance in the test. The mode, venue and date of the test shall be communicated to the shortlisted candidates through email / WCL website.
Candidates will be allowed to appear in the test merely on the basis of their declaration regarding their eligibility as mentioned in the application form.
The written test will comprise of questions related to Nursing diploma course, general awareness, mental ability etc. In case the test will be conducted in online mode then the guidelines shall be communicated to the shortlisted candidates through email / WCL website.
Result of the Test will be published through official website of WCL.
- Completely filled and signed Original application form with self attested latest passport size colour photograph duly affixed on the application.
- Self attested copy of Matriculation certificate in which his/her Date of Birth is mentioned.
- Self attested copy of Higher Secondary certificate (10+2).
- Self attested copy of ‘A’ Grade Nursing Diploma certificate/Certificate (3 years Course) from recognized institute approved by the Government.
- Self attested copy of Marks sheet of Nursing Diploma / Degree.
- Self attested copy of Higher qualification, if any.
- Self attested copy of valid Caste certificate.
- Self attested copy of valid EWS / Ex-Servicemen certificate as applicable.
- Self attested copy of Handicap certificate for PWD with permanent disability of 40 % and above.
- NOC in case the candidate is employed in any other Government organization.
- If candidate is employed in CIL and any of its subsidiaries then Self attested copy of ID card issued by Department containing NEIS No. AND ALSO
- One scanned copy of passport size coloured photograph (the same photograph affixed in the application) in jpeg, jpg or png format separately.
Steps To Apply Are Given Below:
- Candidates are advised to go through the complete advertisement carefully for assessing his/her eligibility in accordance with the qualifications and other norms of Age and caste/category etc.
- Candidates belonging to EWS/ SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD/ Ex-Servicemen should submit self-attested copies of valid certificates issued by the Competent Authority to that effect along with the application. OBC candidates are required to submit latest Other Backward Class certificate (Non- Creamy Layer) in the format as applicable for Central Government posts.
- The candidate has to submit the scanned original application form along with all requisite documents from the candidate’s personal email-id to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The original application together with the documents shall be duly scanned in the below mentioned sequence (l to Xl) and attached as single PDF document with the email. It should be ensured that the PDF copy of scanned documents should be clear, legible and in A4 size.
- Other than these documents, one scanned copy of passport size coloured photograph (the same photograph affixed in the application) in jpeg, jpg or png format is also required to be attached with the mail. The original application shall be kept in safe custody by the candidate which shall be submitted during the document verification. Format of the application is enclosed.
- On receipt of the application through email an acknowledgment shall be provided to the candidate/s which should be produced in case the candidate is short listed.
- The candidate shall ensure that the personal email id mentioned in the application form is used for submitting the application as above.
- The same email ID shall be kept live till the completion of the recruitment process. Any communication by the Management shall be through Official website of WCL or the personal email ID mentioned in the application form.
- Only those applications which are sent from personal email ID to email@example.com shall be considered.
- Applications submitted by hand / sent through post/ courier or any other mode will not be accepted. Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date/time (or) without the signature / without photograph will be rejected.
- Closing date for form submission 27/05/2021 (5:00 PM)
|Notice Link||Click Here|
|Official Site||Click Here|
The minimum age limit of the candidates is 18 to 30 years as on 13.05.2021.
The selected candidates will get the salary of Rs. 31,852 /-Per Month.
A total of 56 vacancies are allotted for the post