UPSC Recruitment 2022 Out – Employment Opportunities For Degree Holders || Apply Online Link Available Here: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has inviting the online application for the post of Operations Officers, Assistant Professors, Tutor, Assistant Editor.
- There are 10 Job Openings available for the posts mentioned above.
- The Last Date for submission of online application is 28th July 2022.
- The candidates should check the notification and apply on or before last date using the link given below.
UPSC Recruitment 2022 Job Details:
|UPSC Recruitment 2022 Notification:
UPSC Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details:
|Name of the Posts||No of Posts|
UPSC Recruitment 2022 Age Limit:
- The applicants should have an age of 35 years.
- The upper age limit is relaxable for Central/U.T. Government. Servants up to 5 years as per instructions issued by the Government. of India from time to time.
UPSC Recruitment 2022 Qualification:
- The nominee should have completed Degree in Engineering in Civil or Mechanical or Computer Science or Information Technology or Aeronautical or Electrical or Electronics disciplines from a recognized University OR Masters Degree in Science in the subjects of Electronics or Physics OR B.Sc Degree from a recognized University or equivalent with Physics or Electronics as subjects.
- The volunteer should have completed Master Degree in Social work or Sociology or Applied Sociology from a recognized University or institution. M. Phil in Psychiatric Social Work from a recognized University or Institution.
- Masters’ degree in Nursing from a recognized University or Institute OR (ii) B.Sc. Nursing or Post basic B.Sc. Nursing with one year experience in a Nursing College recognized by Indian Nursing Council. (B) Registered as Nurse and Midwife with Central or State Nursing Council.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism or Mass Communication from any recognized University or institute; OR Bachelor’s degree with Economics or Statistics or English as a subject and possessing a diploma in Journalism or Mass-Communication of at least one year from a recognized University or institute.
UPSC Recruitment 2022 Experience:
- The participants must have Two years experience for Degree in Engineering / One year experience for M.Sc / Three years experience for B.Sc. in Air Traffic Control with Aerodrome Control or Approach Control or Area Control rating or Licensing of Aerodromes or Flight Crew or Air Transport or Management of Airside operations of major or International Civil Airport or Aircraft flying with Commercial Pilot License or Aircraft Flying in Defence Services or Flight operations department of a Schedules Airlines or Aerodrome Design and Planning.
- The competitor must have Three years’ experience of editing and publishing works in book publishing field in publishing house or Newspaper or News agency or publicity Organization or Government organization.
UPSC Recruitment 2022 Salary:
- The shortlisted applicants will be eligible for the salary of Level- 10 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC and Level- 07 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC.
UPSC Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
- The aspirants will be selected based on Interview.
UPSC Recruitment 2022 Application Fee:
- Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 25/- (Rupees Twenty five) only either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card.
- No fee for SC/ST/PwBD/Women candidates of any community. No “fee exemption” is available to Gen/OBC/EWS male candidates and they are required to pay the full prescribed fee.
UPSC Recruitment 2022 Important Dates:
|Closing date for submission of online recruitment application (ora) through ora website is 23:59 hrs on 28.07.2022.|
|The last date for printing of completely submitted online application is upto 23:59 hrs on 29.07.2022.|
|Date for determining the eligibility of all candidates in every respect shall be the prescribed closing date for submission of online recruitment application (ora). The applicants are advised to fill in all their particulars in the online recruitment application carefully as submission of wrong information may lead to rejection through computer based short listing apart from debarment by the commission.|
|Date for the interview on which the shortlisted candidates are required to bring the printout of their online application along with other documents at upsc shall be intimated separately.|
How To Apply For UPSC Recruitment 2022?
- Candidates must apply online through the website.
- Select ‘online recruitment application (ORA) for various posts.
- Select the ‘Post name’ and click ‘Apply Now’ button.
- Read the Instruction carefully and click ‘Next’ button.
- Click ‘Declaration’ button and proceed to next step.
- Enter given details and apply.
- Apply through online.
The applicants should have an age of 35 years.
The shortlisted applicants will be eligible for the salary of Level- 10 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC and Level- 07 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC.
The aspirants will be selected based on contract basis.