UPSC CMS Final Result 2021 Out –Download Final Provisional List Here || Check Details. Union Public Service Commission has released the Combined Medical Services exam result on result from our below provided link. The CBT (part) exam of Combined Medical Services was conducted by the board on 22.10.2020. The PT (part 2) was held from January to March, 2021.The details are given below in the description.
UPSC Combined Medical Services Result 2021 Details:
Board Name: Union Public Service Commission
Exam Name: Combined Medical Services Exam
No Of Vacancy: 560
Written Exam Date: 10.04.2021
PT Exam Date: January to March, 2021
Status: Result Released
UPSC Combined Medical Services Result 2021:
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has declared the UPSC CMS final result 2021 on its official site, for the UPSC CMS examination held on October 22, 2021.and PT exam held on January to March, 2021. UPSC has released the roll numbers of all the candidates who qualified in the Combined Medical Services 2021. These candidates are now eligible to join in the vacancy. The board has separated the candidates in to 2 categories.
Junior Scale Posts in Central Health Service
- Assistant Divisional Medical Officer in the Railways
- Assistant Medical Officer in Indian Ordnance Factories Health Service
- General Duty Medical Officer in New Delhi Municipal Council
- General Duty Medical Officer Gr-II in East Delhi Municipal Corporation, North Delhi Municipal Corporation and South Delhi Municipal Corporation.
The number of vacancies reported by the Government to be filled is given below:
The offer of appointment of the listed provisional candidates will not be issued till the Commission verifies the original documents from the candidates. The candidates will remain valid only for a period of six months from the date of declaration of Final result. In case the provisional candidate fails to submit the requisite documents in original as required by the Commission within this period, his candidature will be cancelled and no further correspondence would be entertained in this regard. Candidates may obtain any information/clarification relating to this Examination on working days between 10:00 A.M. and 05:00 P.M. The result will also be available on Website of the Commission. The mark sheet is expected to be available on the website www.upsc.gov.in within fifteen days from the date of publication of result.
How to check the UPSC CMS result 2021?
- Visit the UPSC official website
- Search for the Combined Medical Services final result 2021 link and click on it
- A new page will be opened, there click on the UPSC CMS result 2021 PDF link
- The CMS result PDF will be opened on the screen
- Using CTRL+F candidates can search for their roll number in the PDF file
- Download and save the UPSC CMS 2021 result PDF for future reference
- Or To download the UPSC CMS result 2021 PDF directly from the below highlighted link
|Final Result Link||Click Here|
|Official Site||Click Here|
The written exam was held on 22.10.2020.
Total 560 vacancies are allotted for the post.
Download from official site or from the direct link provided above.