UNICEF Recruitment 2021 Released – Check Monitory & Evaluation Officer Eligibility Details Here!!!! United Nations Children’s Fund has invited online application for the post of Monitory & Evaluation Officer for Temporary Appointment for filling up vacancy. Aspirants who are all looking for a job in UNICEF? Now the board releases the latest recruitment, Aspirants can make use of this opportunity to apply for this recruitment. The deadline for submission of application is 25 May, 2021. Stay connected with us further updates
UNICEF Recruitment 2021 Important Details:
Name of the Board: United Nations Children’s Fund
Name of the Post: Monitory & Evaluation Officer
Last Date: 25 May, 2021
Status: Notification Released
UNICEF Recruitment 2021 Eligibility:
|Eligibility||University degree in social sciences, geo-information science/information management, development planning, planning, evaluation, survey implementation, advanced statistical research|
UNICEF Recruitment 2021 Job Skills:
- Strong knowledge and experience in using ONA, ODK, KOBO and other mobile data collection.
- Strong knowledge and experience in database management using MS Office package, GIS, Mapping and infographics skills (e.g., ArcGIS, Adobe).
- Work experience in programme planning and execution, including monitoring and evaluation, as follows: Two years of professional job experience in a related field.
- At least one incidence of emergency programming exposure, including emergency preparedness planning.
- Preferably, active participation in a humanitarian crisis response effort.
- English fluency is required (verbal and written). Good written and spoken abilities in the humanitarian operation’s language, as well as knowledge of another UN language, are a plus.
UNICEF Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
Only those candidates who have been shortlisted will be contacted and will proceed to the next step of the selection process. The direct steps to apply for UNICEF Recruitment 2021 have below
How to apply for UNICEF Recruitment 2021?
- Go to official website of UNICEF
- In the home page and click the job you want to apply.
- Read the job description carefully, if you are eligible then click apply online.
- Fill your details and click submit.
- Take a print out of your application for future use
UNICEF Recruitment 2021
|To Join WhatsApp||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram||Click Here|
|To Follow Instagram||Click Here|
The direct steps to apply for UNICEF Recruitment 2021 have provided above
The Last Date for Submission of Application is 25 May, 2021
The Name of the Post is Monitory & Evaluation Officer