UJJIVAN Bank Recruitment 2022 Out – Any Graduates Can Apply For This Post || Link Given Below: Ujjivan Small Finance Bank has released the notification for the post of Assistant Manager – Talent Acquisition, Customer Relationship Officer – Micro banking, Financial Inclusion Officer.
- The Job Placement for the post is Multiple Locations.
- Interested candidates should apply through online using the link given below.
UJJIVAN Bank Recruitment 2022 Notification:
|Name of the Board||UJJIVAN Small Finance Bank|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Manager – Talent Acquisition, Customer Relationship Officer – Micro banking, Financial Inclusion Officer|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
UJJIVAN Bank Recruitment 2022 Qualification:
- The application should have completed Any Degree from a recognized university or institute.
UJJIVAN Bank Recruitment 2022 Experience:
- The nominee must have experience of 0-7 years in relevant field.
UJJIVAN Bank Recruitment 2022 Roles & Responsibilities:
- Should be able to communicate in local language.
- Identify and conduct surveys of new working areas for group formation.
- Conduct projection meeting and form groups.
- Conduct Compulsory Group Training of Groups.
- Fill relevant profile forms with 100% accuracy and collect supporting documents.
- Sales & Relationship along with good communication, marketing experience preferred.
- Achieve given target, across various products & services, cross sell to existing customers.
- Highlighting self –service options most suitable for a customer.
- Aiding customer transformation from assisted to self – service mode of banking
How To Apply For UJJIVAN Bank Recruitment 2022?
- Candidates should visit official website.
- Click ‘Career’ option in dashboard.
- Search and find the Job title.
- Click the required post name.
- Click ‘Apply for this Job’ option.
- Enter ‘Email id & Password’ to sign in.
- Apply through online.
Interested candidates should apply through online.
The application should have completed Any Degree from a recognized university or institute.
The nominee must have experience of 0-7 years in relevant field.