UIDAI Recruitment 2022 Out – Check Eligibility Criteria, Salary: Job Info Here || Download Application Form: The Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) has invites applications for filling up the vacancies for the post of Section Officer, Private Secretary, Asst. Section Officer, Accountant, Sr. Accountant Officer, Section Officer, Dy. Director, Private Secretary, Assistant Account Officer, Accountant, Assistant Section Officer.
- There are 19 number of vacancy available for the post mentioned above.
- The Last Date for receipt of application is 26th September 2022.
- The candidates should download application form using the link given below.
UIDAI Recruitment 2022 Notification:
|Name of the Board||Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI)|
|Name of the Post||Section Officer, Private Secretary, Asst. Section Officer, Accountant, Sr. Accountant Officer, Section Officer, Dy. Director, Private Secretary, Assistant Account Officer, Accountant, Assistant Section Officer|
|No of Posts||19|
|Last Date||26th September 2022|
UIDAI Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details:
|Name of the Board||No of Posts|
|Asst. Section Officer||03|
|Assistant Account Officer||01|
|Assistant Section Officer||03|
|Sr. Accountant Officer||01|
UIDAI Recruitment 2022 Qualification:
- The Officers from the Central Government holding analogous posts on regular basis in the parent cadre/department or with three years and five years of regular service in the Pay Matrix Level-7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 9,10.
UIDAI Recruitment 2022 Experience:
- The applicants must have experience of work in Administration / Legal/ Establishment / Human Resource / Finance / Accounts / Budgeting / Vigilance / Procurement / Planning and Policy / Project implementation and monitoring/ E-Governance / Office Management / Secretarial Assistant / Stenography.
UIDAI Recruitment 2022 Salary:
- The candidates will be offered for the Scale of Pay Matrix level – 5, 6, 11, 8, and 10.
UIDAI Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
- The selection will be based on Deputation basis.
How To Apply For UIDAI Recruitment 2022?
- Candidates should visit official website.
- Download the Notification PDF with Application Form.
- Fill the application form along with attested documents.
- The applications in the prescribed format should reach to the given address.
Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI),
Delhi, Below Supreme Court Metro Station,
New Delhi – 110001.
The Last Date for receipt of application is 26th September 2022.
Candidates can apply through offline mode.
The selection will be based on Deputation basis.