UGC NET Notification 2021 Out – Check Date & Other Details. National Testing Agency has announced the next University Grants Commission National Eligibility Test (UGC NET) exam for Junior Research Fellowship and eligibility for Assistant Professor on 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 10, 11, 12, 14 and 17 May 2021. The Test will be conducted in Computer Based Test (CBT) mode only. The last date for apply online is 02.03.2021. The details of exam are given below in the description.
UGC NET Notification 2021:
|Board Name||National Testing Agency|
|name of exam||UGC-NET|
|application opening date||02.02.2021|
|application last date||02.03.2021|
|exam date||2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 10, 11, 12, 14 and 17 May 2021|
|Status||Exam Date Released|
UGC NET Details:
NET has released the exam dates Junior Research Fellowship and eligibility for Assistant Professor, the exam will be held on 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 10, 11, 12, 14, and 17 May 2021. The interesting candidates can apply for the exam online. The application will be available from02.02.2021 to 02.03.2021 on the official site. The applicants want to pay the application fees before 03.02.2021.
UGC NET Exam Details:
The exam will be conducted in Computer Based Test (CBT) mode only, The Test will comprise of two papers,
|Paper||Mark||Number of Questions (MCQ Format)
|Timing of First shift||Timing of Second shift||Duration|
|1||100||50||09:00 am to 12:00 pm (IST)||03:00 pm to 06:00 pm (IST)||03 hours|
UGC NET Eligibility:
- Candidates who are pursuing their Master’s degree or equivalent course can apply.
- Candidates who have appeared for their qualifying Master’s degree (final year) examination and whose result is still awaited are eligible to apply
- Candidates whose qualifying the examinations has been delayed can also apply for this test.
UGC NET Age Limit:
For the JRF, candidates should not more than 30 years. For the post of Assistant Professor, there is no upper age limit in applying for UGC-NET.
UGC NET Application Fees Details:
Aspirants should pay the specified application fee to apply for UGC NET 2021. As per the previous notification, the candidates who belongs to General/Unreserved should pay the fee of Rs. 1000/- The candidates who belongs to EWS/ OBC-NCL may pay the Rs. 500/-. The SC/ST/PwD/ category candidates and Transgender may pay the fee of Rs. 250.
How To Apply For UGC NET Exam?
- Go to official website of UGC NET 2021.
- Check the home page for the notification for UGC NET 2021.
- Download and read the notification carefully, if you are eligible then click “Apply Online” link in that page. This page and apply link will available after the board release the notification.
- Fill your details and clicks submit. The direct link to the page and apply online will be updated in this page.
- Take a print out of your application for future use.
The last date for apply online is 02.03.2021.
The candidates must to apply online.
The application opens on 02.02.2021.