TVS Recruitment 2021 Out!!! Data Engineering Jobs, Apply Now!!! TVS has released the notification about the recruitment of Data Engineering-Head post. The Board seeks the dynamic and enthusiastic individuals to fulfill the recruitment. The Job location is Bangalore. The interested eligible candidates can apply for the above mentioned post through official website. The application procedure is purely Online. The Eligibility criteria, roles, job location, experience and other application details are mentioned in this blog.
TVS Recruitment 2021 Details:
Name of the Board: TVS
Name of the Post: Head of Data Engineering
Job Location: Bangalore
Mode of Application: Online
Status: Notification Released
Category: Private Job
TVS Recruitment 2021 Details:
TVS Recruitment 2021 Age Limit:
|Refer Official Notification for further details|
TVS Recruitment 2021 Educational Qualification:
|· The Candidates should be any graduate in any specialization.
· Masters/Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science, Information Science disciplines, or comparable STEM related degree
TVS Recruitment 2021 Key Skills:
· Data Engineering
· Azure Data Factory
· AVP/ Vp/ Head
· Azure Databricks
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Cultivate a customer-centric, results-driven data engineering organization
- Partner with internal teams and external vendors to ingest, store and enrich data throughout the organization within the enterprise data lake and underlying warehouses/data marts/etc
- Operate as a thought leader with the ability to guide, influence, and inspire peak performance across the data architecture design and ETL functions
- Lead large-scale integration and replatforming efforts with CRM and Customer Engagement Platform (CEP) systems – both internally and externally – to enhance the data and marketing platform infrastructure
- Collaborate with Business leaders, Data Science, IT and Digital App Development teams on implementing machine learning algorithms at scale to facilitate audience intelligence, segmentation and personalization initiatives
- Collaborate with Business Intelligence and extended analytics groups on data mart optimizations, query tuning, and data model designs with a focus on delivering actionable insights
- Work strategically to align data assets, storage, and computation/query layers to support long-term data platform goals, help define data models, publish metadata, guide best practice ETL standards
- Make sound architectural decisions across relational, multi-dimensional, distributed and object-based storage platforms
- Mentor engineers and participate in code reviews
- Execute proof of concepts to assess strategic opportunities and future, next-generation data processing and integration capabilities with a focus on recommending scalable, elastic and extensible solutions that yield positive ROI.
Experience and Qualification:
- Proven ability to lead and mentor a highly technical engineering team while also demonstrating the ability to discuss, understand and synthesize solutions for the business needs and data management requirements of other organizational units
- Ability to collaborate with business unit leadership as well as individual members of the team with strong empathy, and ability to creatively problem solve
- More than 15 years of experience in data engineering and data management
- 4-6 years of experience with distributed data frameworks, Hadoop and related architectures (Hive, Spark, Presto, EMR)
- Hands-on experience in designing and managing data lakes, data warehouses and downstream marts
- Hands-on experience with AZURE ecosystem (Databricks, Data factory, HD Insight, Event Hubs, AKS, Azure DevOps etc.)
- Exposure to modern development approaches (containerization, microservices, CI/CD)
- Hands-on experience with relational database platforms (Oracle, SQL Server, Postgres, MySQL)
- Solid understanding of real time (e.g. Kafka) and batch data processing frameworks, DAG schedulers (Airflow, Luigi, etc)
- Solid understanding of SOA design and implementation
- Exceptional analytical, quantitative, problem-solving, and critical thinking skills
- Have a collaborative work style with strong desire to work in dynamic, fast paced environment that requires flexibility and ability to manage multiple priorities
- Experience with online media data at scale (web/ad/video/email event streams, identity graphs/maps)
- Exposure to graph processing frameworks (Neo-4j, Neptune, D Graph)
TVS Recruitment 2021 Pay Scale:
|The Pay Scale is based on the skills, technical skills and eligibility criteria|
TVS Recruitment 2021 Expected Selection Procedure:
Expected Selection Procedure
|· Online Aptitude Written Test.
· Personal Interview.
· Technical Interview.
· HR Interview.
How to Apply for TVS Recruitment 2021?
- Go to the official website
- Search for the recruitment notification
- Click the link, it will redirect to the next page
- Fill the application form and attach the relevant supporting documents
- Submit the application form and take hard copy for future purposes. (Or)
- Use the direct link mentioned in this blog.
|To Join WhatsApp||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram||Click Here|
|To Follow Instagram||Click Here|
|Download official Notification||CLICK HERE|
|Apply Online||CLICK HERE|
|Official Website||CLICK HERE|
Candidates can apply through official website or use the direct link mentioned in this blog.
The Mode of application Procedure for TVS Recruitment 2021 is Online.
The job location for TVS Recruitment 2021 is Bangalore.