TNSIC Recruitment 2021 Out -For Assistant Programmer No Age Limit ||Apply now!!! Tamil Nadu state information commission has invited the application for the post of assistant programmer. Interested and eligible candidates can apply to the post till the date of 29/1/2021. Qualification and eligibility details are given below in our blog.
TNSIC Recruitment 2021 Notification details:
Name of the board: Tamil Nadu state information commission (TNSIC)
Name of the post: Assistant programmer
Last date for application: 29/1/2021
Status: notification released
Eligibility Criteria for TNSIC Assistant Programmer Vacancy 2021:
Educational Qualification for TNSIC Recruitment 2021:
|Educational Qualification||Candidates should possess Degree in Science or Statistics or Economics or Commerce with PG Diploma in Computer Application from recognized university.
For more details refer the official notification.
Experience for TNSIC Recruitment 2021:
|Experience||Most preference shall be given to those who is sufficient experience in relevant area of the government department.|
Pay Scale details for TNSIC Recruitment 2021:
|Honorarium||Salary for the post is Rs.35900 per month|
Selection Process for TNSIC Recruitment 2021:
|Selection process||TNSIC selection will be based on either Test/ Interview.|
Mode of Application for TNSIC Recruitment 2021:
|Mode of Application||Offline mode|
How to Apply for TNSIC Recruitment 2021:
- Candidates can apply through official website tnsic.gov.in. Direct link also given below in our blog.
- Find the advertisement “Notification for Requirement of Assistant Programmer”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
They allocated various vacancies
Candidates can download the application form and send to the address.