TNPSC New Recruitment 2022 Out – Scale of Pay Up to Rs.1, 33,100/- PM || Apply Online Link Here: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has out the advertisement for the post of Vocational Counsellor in Medical Education Department, and Community Officer.
- There are 16 Open positions available for the posts mentioned above.
- Applications are invited from eligible candidates only through online mode up to 26.08.2022 for direct recruitment.
- Candidates should apply through the link given below.
TNPSC Recruitment 2022 Notification:
|Name of the Board||TamilNadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)|
|Name of the Post||Vocational Counsellor in Medical Education Department, Community Officer|
|No of Posts||16|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
TNPSC Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details:
Vocational Counsellor in Medical Education Department:
TNPSC Recruitment 2022 Age Limit:
|Category of Applicants||Maximum Age (Should not have completed)|
|SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBC/DCs, BC(OBCM)s, BCMs and Destitute Widows of all categories.||No Maximum Age limit|
|‘Others’ [i.e. Candidates not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BC(OBCM)s and BCMs]||32 years. @ (Should not have completed)|
TNPSC Recruitment 2022 Age Consession:
- For Persons with Benchmark Disability: Persons with Benchmark Disability are eligible for age concession up to 10 years over and above the maximum age limit prescribed. (Section 64 of the Tamil Nadu Government Servants (Conditions of Service) Act, 2016).
- For Ex-servicemen (others):
- The maximum age limit for Ex-servicemen is 50 years. (Section 63 of the Tamil Nadu Government Servants (Conditions of Service) Act, 2016 and as per G.O (Ms). No.91, Human Resources Management (S) department, dated 13.09.2021)
- The above mentioned age concession will not apply to the Ex-servicemen applicants who have already been recruited to any class or service or category. (Section 3(j) of the Tamil Nadu Government Servants (Conditions of Service) Act, 2016)
TNPSC Recruitment 2022 Qualification:
- Vocational Counsellor in Medical Education Department: The nominee must hold a Post-Graduation in Social Work with Medical and Psychiatric Social Work as special subject from a recognized university o institute.
- Community Officer: The applicants must possess a Master’s Degree in Social Work of a recognized University.
TNPSC Recruitment 2022 Experience:
- The competitor should have experience in the field of Social Welfare in any department of Government or in a registered Non-Government Organization for a period of not less than two years.
TNPSC Recruitment 2022 Salary:
- Vocational Counsellor in Medical Education Department: Scale of Pay Rs.36,200/- to Rs.1,33,100/- (Level-15)(Revised Scale).
- Community Officer: Scale of Pay Rs. 35,600- 1,30,800/- (Level-12) (Revised Scale).
TNPSC Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
- Selection will be made, based on the marks obtained by the applicants in the CBT examination and subject to the rule of reservation of appointments.
TNPSC Recruitment 2022 One Time Registration:
- It is mandatory for applicants to register their basic particulars through one – time online registration system on payment of Rs.150/- (Rupees One hundred and fifty only) towards registration fee and then they should apply online for this recruitment. [The one-time registration will be valid for five years from the date of registration. Thereafter, the registration should be renewed by paying the prescribed fee.].
TNPSC Recruitment 2022 Mode of Payment of Examination Fee:
- CBT Examination fee of Rs.100/- (Rupees Hundred only) is payable by online mode through Net Banking / Credit card / Debit card on or before the last date of submission of online application by choosing the option in the online application.
TNPSC Recruitment 2022 Fees:
For One Time Registration (G.O.(Ms).No.32, Personnel and Administrative Reforms (M) Department, dated 01.03.2017).
Applicants who have already registered in One Time online Registration system and are within the validity period of 5 years are exempted.
The Examination fee should be paid at the time of submitting the online application for this recruitment if they are not eligible for the concession noted below.
TNPSC Recruitment 2022 Examination Fee Consession:
|Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Caste (Arunthathiyars)||Full Exemption|
|Scheduled Tribes||Full Exemption|
|Most Backward Classes/ Denotified Communities||Three Free Chances|
|Backward Classes (Other than Muslim) / Backward Classes (Muslim)||Three Free Chances|
|Persons with Benchmark Disability||Full Exemption|
|Ex-Servicemen||Two Free Chances|
|Destitute Widow||Full Exemption|
TNPSC Recruitment 2022 Important Dates:
|Date of Notification||28.07.2022|
|Last date for submission of online application||26.08.2022|
|Application Correction Window Period||From 31.08.2022 – 12.01 AM to 02.09.2022 – 11.59 PM|
|Date of examination (Computer Based Test)|
|Paper-I (Subject Paper) (For the post of Community Officer)
Social Work (P.G. Degree Standard)
9.30 A.M. to 12.30 P.M.
|Paper – II (For both posts)
PART A – Tamil Eligibility Test (SSLC Standard)
PART B – General Studies (Degree Standard)
02.30 P.M. to 05.30 P.M.
|Paper-I (Subject Paper) (For the post of Vocational Counsellor)
Social Work with Medical and Psychiatric Social Work (PG Degree Standard)
02.30 P.M. to 05.30 P.M
How To Apply For TNPSC Recruitment 2022?
- Candidates should visit official website.
- One Time Registration by linking Aadhar is mandatory before apply for any post.
- Upload the required scanned documents and image of their photograph.
- Enter the unique Id and password to view the already available information and update them. They shall not share the ID/ PASSWORD with any other person or agency.
- Click ‘Apply’ option.
- Select the name of the post for which the applicant wishes to apply.
Applications are invited from eligible candidates only through online mode upto 26.08.2022 for direct recruitment.
The competitor should have experience in the field of Social Welfare in any department of Government or in a registered Non-Government Organization for a period of not less than two years.
Selection will be made, based on the marks obtained by the applicants in the CBT examination and subject to the rule of reservation of appointments.