Delhi Sultan TNPSC Group 2 Free Mock Test !!! Candidates who are looking for an offline mock test for the TNPSC exam can use this opportunity; here we are conducting free mock test series for the aspirants who are tried to achieve your goal. We have to provide free mock tests for all TNPSC aspirants on the topic of the Delhi Sultanate. The entire mock test series will be free for the candidate who wants to take the test. Our mock tests are available free of cost. A candidate gets the chance to improve their career.
We are conducting the mock test on every Wednesday for aspirants. Answers and solution keys will be release Wednesday evening 5 pm. candidates can identify their mistakes sections by practicing our mock test. It’s very useful for the TNPSC aspirants. Don’t miss that opportunity. Mock test questions are only standard and latest concepts. The basic fundamentals and brief Answer key which help to learn the new think. Mock test question are available here.
Q.1) Mamluk is the term for the Arabic designation of a
- a) Slave b) King c) Queen d) Soldier
Q.2) IbnBatuta was a traveller from __________.
- a) Morocco b) Persia c) Turkey d) China
Q.3) Find out the correct statement:
- a) Quwat-ul-Islam mosque at Ajmer b) Dhani Dinka Jhonpara mosque at Delhi c) Qutb minar in Gujarat d) All are correct
Q.4) Match and choose the correct answer
- a) 2, 1, 4, 3 b) 1, 2, 3, 4 c) 4, 1, 2, 3 d) 3, 1, 2, 4
|Malik MuhamadJaisi||3. Man Singh|
|Man Mandir||4. Devagiri|
- a) 2, 1, 4, 3 b) 1, 2, 3, 4 c) 4, 1, 2, 3 d) 3, 1, 2, 4
Q.5) ____________laid the foundation of ‘Mamluk’ dynasty.
- a) Mohammad Ghori b) Jalal-ud-din c) Qutb-ud-din Aibak d) Iltutmish
Q.6) The commander of the South Indian expedition under Alauddin Khalji
- a) Alauddin Khalji b) Qutbuddin Aibak c) Malik Kafur d) Jalauddin Khalji
Q.7) ______________ completed the construction of the Qutb-Minar.
- a) Razia b) Qutb-ud-din –Aibak c) Iltutmish d) Balban
Q.8) _________laid the foundation of the city Tughluqabad near Delhi.
- a) Muhammad-bin -Tughluq b) Firoz shah Tughluq c) Jalal –ud- d) Ghiyas –ud-din
Q.9) Match the following
|Tughril Khan||Governor of kara|
|Bahlol Lod||Governor of bengal|
|Razia||Governor of sirhind|
- 3 1 4 2 b) 1 2 3 4 c) 2 3 4 1 d) 2 4 1 2
Q.10) Find out the correct statement
- a) The agricultural department, Diwan-i-Kohi was established by Alauddin Khalji.
- b) Alai Darwaza was built by Mahmud-bin-Tughlaq.
- c) The department called Diwan-i-Khairat was created by Firoz Tughlaq to take care of orphans and widows.
- d) Iltutmish introduced the Persian festival of Nauroz to impress the nobles and people.
Q.11) Find out the wrong statement?
- a) In order to save Qutb-ud-din Aibak infant turkish Empire, he made many matrimonial alliances.
- b) He shifted his capital to lahore.
- c) Iltutmish was the founder of the Turkish dominion in India.
- d) Qutb-ud-din-Aibak was a plous Muslim. His administration was purely based on his military strength
Q.12) Who died after he fell from his horse while playing polo?
- a) Qutb-ud-din Aibak b) Iltutmish c) Balban d) Raziah
Q.13) Find out the statement not related to Iltutmish?
- He nominated his daughter Raziah as his successor.
- He set up Iqtas under Iqtadars.
- The army was maintained by ‘A crops of Forty’.
- He was the second Turkish ruler to introduce Arabic coinage.
- He introduced poibosa form of salutation to the king
Q.14) The period of sultana Raziah was
- a) 1236-1240 A.D b) 1240-1244 A.D c) 1326-1330 A.D d) 1300-1340 A.D
Q.15) Find out the correct statement:
- The construction of Qutbminar started by Quth-uddin-Aibak.
- Iltumish introduced the tanka silver coin and Jital Gold coin.
- Qutb minar construction was completed by Iltutmish.
- His army maintained by ‘A crops of forty’.
- a) 123 correct b) 124 correct c) 134 correct d) 123 correct
Q.16) Find out the correct statement:
- Ala-ud-din successfully repelled the Mongol invasion more than a dozen times.
- He believed in the Divine Right Theory of kingship.
- He gave free lands for poor people.
- He introduced the system of branding of Horses.
- The prices of essential commodities were fixed which was more than the usual market rates. 6. He followed a harsh policy towards the Hindus. Jizya, grazing tax and house tax were imposed on them.
a)1, 2, 3 b)3, 5 c)1, 2, 4, 6 d)4, 5, 6
Q.17) The Khilji dynasty came to an end in
- a) 1320 A.D b) 1322 A.D c) 1310 A.D d) 1316 A.D
Q.18) The original name of muhammed-bin-Tughlaq was
- a) Ghazi Malik b) Junakhan c) Firoz d) Deen Muhammed
Q.19) Find out the correct statement:
- While attending a reception for his victories at Bengal the pavilion on which he stood gave way and Ghiyas-usdin was crushed to death in 1325.
- Muhammad-bin-Tughlaq captured Warangal in 1327 A.D
- a) 1 b) 2 c) 1,2 d) Both are wrong
Q.20) Why Muhammed-bin-Tughlaq shifted his capital from Delhi to Devagiri?
- a) He raised the taxes in the Doab region to fill up his empty treasury.
- b) As cultivation was neglected severe famines occurred.
- c) Mongols were often invading.
- d) Copper currency system was introduced to raise up his economic level.
Q.21) Match the following
|List – I||List – II|
|Zakat||4.1/5 of the warbooty|
|Dar-ul-shafa||5.1/10 of the Produce of the land|
|Diwan-i-Kherat||6.Religious purpose Tax|
- 4 5 2 6 1 3 b) 4 5 1 2 3 6 c) 1 2 5 6 4 3 d) 4 1 2 3 5 6
Q.22) Firoz Tughluq gave importance to
- a) Financial department b) Judicial system c) Public works d) Water department
Q.23) Timur occupied Delhi in
- a) 1340 b) 1398 c) 1400 d) 1414
Q.24) Who was the founder of sayyid dynasty?
- a) Mubarak shah b) Muhammed Shah c) Khizrkhan d) Alauddin shah
Q.25) Match the following:
|A) Jalal-ud-din Khilji||1. 1290-1296 A.D|
|B) Ala-ud-din Khilji||2. 1296-1316 A.D|
|C) Qutb-ud-din Mubarak shah||3. 1316-1320 A.D|
|D) Nasir-ud-din Khusrav shah||4. 1320 A.D|
- 4 3 2 1 b) 1 2 3 4 c) 1 2 4 3 d) 3 4 1 2
Q.26) Match the following:
|Ghiyas-ud-din||1. 1325-1361 A.D|
|Muhammed-bin Tughlaq||2. 1414-1421 A.D|
|Firoz Tughluq||3. 1320-1325 A.D|
|Khizr Khan||4. 1351-1388 A.D|
|Alauddin Shah||5. 1421-1434 A.D|
|Mubarak Shah||6. 1445-1457 A.D|
- 3 1 2 4 5 6 b) 3 1 4 2 6 5 c) 1 2 3 4 5 6 d) 6 4 3 2 1 5
Q.27) The Last Delhi sultanate in India?
- a) Khilji b) Lodi c) Tughluq d) Sayyid
Q.28) The First battle of panipat in 1526 A.D held between
- a) Sikandar shahi-Babur b) Daulat khan lodi-Babur c) Ibrahim Lodi-Baburd) Dilwar khan lodi-Babur
Q.29) Why the delhi sultanate in india came to an end?
- a) First Battle of panipat b) Administrative problems c) High Tax imposed on Hindus d) They insult the high class people
Q.30) ___________ was the founder of Tughluq dynasty
- a) Jalal ud-din b) Ghiyas ud-din c) Iltutmish d) Balban
There are 30 numbers of questions per topic.
There are 2 languages, they are English and Tamil.
Yes, it’s useful for the TNPSC aspirants.