TNPSC Group 5A Notification 2022 – Apply Online For 161 Assistant Section Officer Posts || Degree Holders Required: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has released the recruitment notification for the post of Assistant Section Officer / Assistant in Tamil Nadu Secretariat Service included in Group-V.A Services. The board has decided to occupy the positions with 161 vacancies. Candidates who are interested in government sector can apply for the post form 23.08.2022 to 21.09.2022.
TNPSC Group 5A Recruitment 2022 Notification || TNPSC Group 5A Recruitment 2022 Apply Online || TNPSC Group 5 Assistant Section Officer Recruitment 2022
|Official Board||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Job Title||Assistant Section Officer / Assistant|
|Starting date to apply||23.08.2022|
|Last Date to apply||21.09.2022|
TNPSC Group 5A Notification 2022 vacancy details | TNPSC Group 5 Jobs list
|Post Name||Name Of The Service And Service Code||No. Of Vacancies|
|Assistant Section Officer in Secretariat (Other than Law and Finance Department) (Post Code: 3235)||
Tamil Nadu Secretariat Service (Code No. 007)
|Assistant Section (Level-16) Officer in Secretariat (Finance Department) (Post Code: 3236)||29|
|Assistant in Secretariat (Other than Law and Finance Department) (Post Code: 1651)||49|
|Assistant in (Level-9) Secretariat (Finance Department) (Post Code: 3237)||9|
TNPSC Group 5 Age Limit:-
For the posts of Assistant Section Officer in Secretariat (Other than Law and Finance Department) and Assistant Section Officer in Secretariat (Finance Department)
- The maximum age limit for the post of SC/ST candidates- 40 years, Most Backward Classes/Others-35 years as on 01.07.2022.
For the posts of Assistant in Secretariat (Other than Law and Finance Department) and Assistant in Secretariat (Finance Department)
- The maximum age limit for the post should not have completed SC/ST candidates -35 years , Most Backward Classes/ Others – 30 years
TNPSC Group 5 Notification 2022 Qualification | TNPSC Group 5 Notification 2022 Eligibility | TNPSC Group 5 Qualification
|Name of the Post||Educational and Service Qualification|
|Assistant Section Officer in Secretariat (Other than Law and Finance Departments)||Candidates must have to be poses in a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university with experience for a period of not less than five years in the post of Junior Assistant or Assistant or in both the posts taken together|
|Assistant Section Officer in Secretariat (Finance Department)||The applying candidates should have completed Bachelor’s degree in Commerce or Economics or Statistics of any University or Institution recognised by the University Service for a period of not less than five years in the category of Assistant|
|Assistant in Secretariat (Other than Law and Finance Departments)||The minimum required qualification is Bachelor’s Degree of any University or Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission Service for a period of not less than three years after acquiring Bachelor’s Degree, in the category of Junior Assistant|
|Assistant in Secretariat (Finance Department)||Candidates must have to be poses in a Bachelor’s degree in Commerce or Economics or Statistics with Service for a period of not less than three years|
TNPSC Group 5A Syllabus – Download Paper-I & Paper-II Exam Pattern For Junior Assistant /Assistant Posts Pdf Here!!!
TNPSC Group 5 Notification 2022 Salary Details:-
The pay scale will be provided to the selected candidates of minimum Rs. 36400 to maximum Rs. 134200.
TNPSC Group 5 Notification 2022 Selection Process:-
- The applying candidates will be hired on the Written Examination process.
- After verification of the certificates already uploaded, the eligible candidates will be summoned for original certificate verification followed by counseling for selection
TNPSC Group 5 Application Fee:-
Candidates must paid the application fee listed mentioned given below
- For One Time Registration – Rs.150
- Examination fee – Rs.100
TNPSC Group 5 Important Dates and Time:-
|Date of Notification||23.08.2022|
|Last date for submission of application||21.09.2022|
|Application Correction Window Period*||From 26.09.2022 12.01 A.M||To|
|28.09.2022 11.59 P.M.|
|Last Date for submitting NOC and copy of Certificate from Appointing Authority||06.12.2022|
|Date and Time of Written Examination|
|Paper – I General Tamil||09.30 A.M. to 12.30 P.M|
|Paper – II General English||18.12.2022||02.00 P.M. to 5.00 P.M.|
How to Apply For TNPSC Group 5 Notification 2022
- Applicants should apply only through online mode in the Commission’s websites www.TNPSC.gov.in or TNPSCexams.in
- One Time Registration” using Aadhaar is mandatory before applying for any post.
- All the applications should be submitted using the One Time Registration ID and password registered by the applicant.
- To apply under One Time Registration System, applicants should have a scanned image of their photograph, certificates specified, if any, and signature in CD/DVD/Pen Drive to upload the same, as per the specifications given in the guidelines for scanning and uploading of photograph and signature.
- Applicants should select the name of the post for which the applicant wishes to apply
- After submitting the application, applicants can save / print their application in PDF format.
- On entering user ID and password, applicants can download their application and print, if required.
The last date to apply for TNPSC Group 5 Recruitment 2022 is 21.09.2022
The applying candidates will be hired on the Written Examination process.
There are total of 161 vacancies of TNPSC group 5 recruitment 2022