TN Health Clinical Psychology Course Admission 2020-2021 Started!! The Tamil Nadu Health has Starts the online Applications for admission to M.PHIL Clinical Psychology Course Admission 2020-2021 session. Last date for the application is 05/01/2021 by 5.00PM. Candidates who are successfully Complete and Submit the Applications can attend the Entrance Examination on 08.01.2021 (Friday). Hall Tickets can be downloaded from our official websites of the entrance examination. Entrance exam and admission details are given below Session.
TN Health Admission 2020-2021 Details:
|Name of the board||Tamil Nadu Health|
|Name of course||M.PHIL Clinical Psychology|
|Last date for application||05/01/2021 by 5.00PM|
|Entrance exam date||08.01.2021 (Friday)|
TN Health Eligibility criteria:
Students shall pass Minimum Education qualification for admission into M.Phil Clinical Psychology shall be 10+2+3+2 under full time regular mode. The candidates should obtain the basic degree i.e. B.A/B.Sc in Psychology and P.G degree M.A/ M.Sc in Psychology, Applied psychology, counseling psychology, clinical psychology both under graduate and Post graduate degrees should be in full time regular mode and such degrees must have been approved by the University.
Clinical Psychology Admission Selection Process:
- Candidates who secures marks not less than 50% (40% in respect of SC/ SCA / ST / MBC / BC / BCM) in the entrance examination will only called for practical and interview.
- The Secretary, Selection Committee will publish the list of selected candidates in the websites www.tn.health.tn.gov.in and www.tnmedicalselection.org. The candidates are advised to visit the websites everyday from the date of issue of application for information.
Psychology Examination 2020 Details:
- The Entrance Examination will be conducted as scheduled below Date of Entrance Examination on 08.01.2021, 10.00 A.M. to 12.00 Noon.
- This Entrance Examination is valid only for admission for the said course for academic year 2020-2021.The Centre in which the entrance examination is to be written will be given in the Hall Ticket.
- For more details refer the official notification pdf.
How to apply for TN Health Admission 2020:
- Go to official site
- Candidates can download the application form from the notification pdf.
- Filled in application forms with necessary enclosures has to be sent in cover measuring 38cm x 28cm super scribed “APPLICATION FORM FOR M.PHIL CLINICAL PSYCHOLOGY COURSE 2020-2021 SESSION” to the address Secretary, Selection Committee, Directorate of Medical Education, Kilpauk, Chennai-10
- Last date for application is 05/01/2021.
- Application should send along with a Demand Draft for Rs 2000/- (which is non-refundable) towards the cost of application form drawn in favour of The Director, Institute of Mental Health, Kilpauk, Chennai-10, payable at Chennai.
- Application forms without the Demand Draft will not be accepted.
- The merit list will be available in the websites www.tnhealth.tn.gov.in and www.tnmedicalselection.org the candidates can attend the entrance exams and counseling.
- For more details refer the official notification.
5/1/2021 is the last date for application.
Candidates can download the application from the official site and send to the address before the date.
8/1/2021 is the entrance exam for TN Health M.PHIL Clinical Psychology Course.