The NTPC Limited, India 2021 Assistant Law Officers Recruitment!!!! The NTPC Limited, India has released an official advertisement for the recruitment of Assistant Law Officers through CLAT 2021.There are a total of 10 vacancies available for this post. The basic pay scale for this position is 30,000
Only those Candidates who have completed in their Undergraduate Law Course with 60% of aggregate are eligible to apply (55% in case of minority candidates)
The Candidates must be enrolled in the Bar Council of India as on the date of application.
The candidates must be 30 years or younger as on the date of application.Age limit Relaxation will be provided for minority candidates
Only those candidates who have appeared for the CLAT 2021 ( Post Graduate Examination) can apply for this position.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply from 24/12/2021 to 07/01/2022 only through online mode. However Fee payment can be made either in offline or online. Application fees will be waived off for minority candidates.
How to Apply?
- Candidates can visit the official website of NTPC
- Click on the ‘Apply Here’ Tab
- Fill in the required details. Please make sure to fill your CLAT 2021 application number/roll number
- Make payment online via credit/debit/net banking options
- Make payment through offline mode by printing the pay in slip available in the official website and making payment directly through bank
- Print the successfully submitted payment receipt and application for future reference.