TS Anganwadi Teacher/ Worker/ Helper Job Vacancy 2021: Department of Women Development & Child Welfare, Telangana (WDCW) has been inviting applications from the eligible candidates to fill the vacancy of Anganwadi Teacher (AWT), Mini Anganwadi Teacher (Mini AWT) & Anganwadi Helper/Ayah (AWH). There are 167 vacancies allotted for this recruitment. The last date to apply for this recruitment is 16 May 2021. So, interested candidates should apply for this recruitment before the date. Now let’s check the details of the job notification.
Telangana Anganwadi Recruitment 2021 Details
Name of the Board: Department of Women Development & Child Welfare, Telangana
Name of the Post: Anganwadi Teacher (AWT), Mini Anganwadi Teacher (Mini AWT) & Anganwadi Helper/Ayah (AWH).
Number of Vacancies: 167
Last Date: 16.05.2021
Status: Notification Released
Telangana Anganwadi Recruitment 2021 Age Limit:
|The minimum age limit to apply for this recruitment is 21 years and the maximum age limit is 35years. (Minimum age for SC/ST candidates is 18 Years and eligible only if 21 years aged candidates are not available or applied)|
Telangana Anganwadi Job Educational Qualification:
|Candidates have the educational qualification of 10th or SSC to apply for this recruitment.|
Telangana Anganwadi Job Salary:
|Candidates who will be selected for this recruitment will get the salary as per the norms of the board.|
Telangana Anganwadi Recruitment Process:
Applicants who applied for this post will be subjected to the interview/ document verification or any other process. The details of the selection process will be intimated later by the board. Stay connected with us for further updates regarding to this.
How to Apply for Telangana Anganwadi Recruitment 2021:
- Go to the official website of the Department of Women Development & Child Welfare, Telangana
- Select the job vacancy notification for Hyderabad.
- Read the job description carefully; if you are eligible then proceed to the next step.
- The candidate has to visit the official site of the Department of Women Development & Child Welfare, Telangana (http://wdcw.tg.nic.in) and fill the application.
- While filling the application, the candidates have to ensure that there are no mistakes in it.
- The Department bears no responsibility for the mistakes, if any, made by the candidates.
- By Clicking the Preview button, the Candidate has to verify the details displayed on the screen.
- If any details are to be changed, the candidate should go back to the previous page and Edit the details.
- The Candidate has to select Checkbox to accept that the details filled by the candidate are true as per their knowledge, before submitting the application.
- After submitting the application, the applicant will get an acknowledgment form. The applicant can download the acknowledgment form by clicking the Download button.
|To Join WhatsApp||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram||Click Here|
|To Follow Instagram||Click Here|
The procedure to apply for this Telangana Anganwadi Recruitment 2021 is provided above.
There are 167 vacancies allotted for this Telangana Anganwadi Recruitment 2021.
The last date to apply for this Telangana Anganwadi Recruitment 2021 is 16.05.2021