SSC MTS Non Technical Paper-2 Result 2022 Out – Download Multitasking Staff Document Verification Date: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released the Document Verification released. The board conducted the paper-II (Descriptive Paper) of Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff Examination-2022 on 8th May 2022 at various centers all over the country.
SSC MTS Result 2022 Date | SSC MTS Exam Date 2022 Dv Result | SSC MTS Exam Date 2022 Paper 2 | SSC MTS Paper 2 Exam Date | SSC MTS Exam Date 2022 Merit List:
|Name of the Board||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Name of the Exam||Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) – Paper-2 (Descriptive Paper)|
SSC MTS Result 2022 Pdf | SSC MTS Result 2022 Pdf Download | ssc.nic.in Result 2022 | SSC MTS Result | SSC MTS 2022 Result Date | SSC MTS 2022 Date | SSC MTS Result Date 2022 | SSC MTS Date 2022 | SSC MTS Exam Date 2022 Merit List | SSC MTS Exam Date 2022:
- The Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) examination-2022 is conducted on 8th May 2022. The candidates who appeared for the examination will check the DV list on official website. All qualified candidates are required to appear in the Document Verification.
- The schedule for conduct of Document Verification will be available on the websites of the respective Regional Offices of the Commission shortly. Shortlisted candidates may visit website of the respective Regional Offices of the Commission regularly, for further updates.
- Marks of Paper-II of the qualified/non-qualified candidates will be made available on the website of the Commission on 04.08.2022. This facility will be available from 04.08.2022 to 24.08.2022.
How To Download Result for SSC MTS 2022?
- Candidates should visit official website.
- Candidates may check their individual marks by using their Registration No. and registered password and click on Result/ Marks tab on the candidate dashboard.
- Take printout for further reference.
The Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) examination-2022 is conducted on 8th May 2022.
Candidates can download through the link given above using Registered Number and Password.
Candidates can download using the link given above.