SSC CGL Important Notice- CAG Released the State Preference Portal: SSC has released the important notice regarding the Assistant Audit Officer, Divisional Accountant, and Auditor state preference list. Staff Selection Commission has declared the final results of CGLE – 2018 on 01 April 2021. A total of 648 candidates have been nominated through CGLE – 2018 for various posts in IA&AD. Now the CAG has released the portal to select the state preference for the eligible candidates.
SSC CGL 2018 CAG State Preference Portal Details
Name of the Board: Staff Selection Commission
Name of the Post: Assistant Audit Officer, Divisional Accountant and Auditor
Number of Vacancies: 640+
State Preference Portal Opening Date: 26.04.2021
State Preference Portal Closing Date: 17.05.2021
Status: CAG State Preference Portal Released
SSC CGL 2018 CAG Job Details:
Staff Selection Commission has declared the final results of CGLE – 2018 on 01 April 2021. A total of 648 candidates have been nominated through CGLE – 2018 for various posts in IA&AD. The candidates selected for the post of Assistant Audit Officer, Divisional Accountant and Auditor in IA&AD by the SSC will be allocated to the field offices located in different States on the basis of preference.
SSC CGL 2018 CAG State Preference Portal:
Allocation of the States to the nominated candidates for the respective posts shall be done on a Computer-Based System. Accordingly, the candidates are advised to visit the official website of C&AG of India and log into the URL (http://cag.delhi.nic.in/statechoice) for filling up their personal information, State Preference & Attestation form. The online process will commence on 26 April 2021. The last date of filling up the online information is 17 May 2021.
How to Made SSC CGL 2018 CAG State Preference:
- Go to the official website of SSC.
- Go to the “Latest News” tab and click “Important information-Combined Graduate Level Examination, 2018”
- Read the notification carefully. The candidates are advised to read the instructions carefully before filling in the required online information. After filling the details, the candidates are requested to take a print out of Personal information, State Preference & Attestation form. The hard copies of the same, duly signed by the candidates, should be sent so as to reach this office by 07 June 2021.
- The name of the ‘Examination i.e. CGLE – 2018’ and name of the post i.e. Assistant Audit Officer/Divisional Accountant/Auditor should invariably be mentioned on the left-hand side top corner of the envelope.
- The hard copies of the duly filled and signed copy of the Personal Information, State Preference & Attestation Form (in duplicate), may be sent, by Speed Post, to:-
Ms. Supriya Singh,
Asstt. Comptroller & Auditor General (N),
Office of the Comptroller & Auditor General of India,
9, Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Marg,
New Delhi – 110124
|To Join WhatsApp||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram||Click Here|
|To Follow Instagram||Click Here|
The procedure to make the state preference is provided above.
The direct link to make the state preference is provided above in this page.
The last date to make the state preference for SSC CGL 2018 CAG is 17.05.2021