Spices Board Recruitment 2021 Out – Check Consultant Vacancies Details || Salary Up To Rs.60,000/-. Spices Board invites applications from retired Govt. officials who had served in the Pay levels 8-10, 11, 12-13 of Pay Matrix or equivalent under Central/ State Govt entities viz. Departments/ PSUs/ Autonomous Bodies/ Commodity Boards, for engaging as Consultant for Marketing & Export Promotion for a period of one year, further extendable for another two years. The eligible candidates can apply for the post before last date. The applicants may send their application on or before 25.06.2021 via mail. The hard copy of the application may be submitted to the Secretary, Spices Board, Kochi on or before 30th June, 2021. The details are provided below.
Spices Board of India Vacancy 2021 Important Details:
Board Name: Spices Board India
Post Name: Consultants
No Of Vacancy: 05
Application Last Date: 25.06.2021
Hard Copy Application Last Date: 30th June, 2021
Status: Notification Released
Spices Board Career 2021 Qualification:
Spices Board Job 2021 Experience:
Spices Board Job Vacancy 2021 Age Limit:
Spices Board Job 2021 Salary:
|Level 8-10 of the Pay Matrix||Rs 40,000/- per month (fixed)|
|Level 11||Rs 50,000/- per month (fixed)|
|Level 12 & 13||Rs 60,000/- per month (fixed)|
Spices Board Recruitment Process 2021:
- To coordinate with the Regional Office of the Board, State Govt. authorities, Growers,traders/exporters to promote export of Spices from the region and to improve the quality ofspices produced fro export. Also to domestic marketing of cardamom(Small & Large).
- To Work in close association with agencies like State Organic Missions, other Commodity Boards, State Horticulture and other line Departments, State Agriculture Universities, Central
- Research Institutes, Central Government Agencies viz. Customs, DGFT, ECGC, etc., Exporters association and trade chambers (ICC, FICCI, FINER, ASSOCHAM, CIL, PHD etc.), registered Farmer Producer Companies in the Region and involving them in the Outreach Programmes.
- To coordinate with the producer groups, exporters, processors, other stakeholders for ensuring quality for export.
- To organize a help desk to address the grievances of spices exporters in the region. To have frequent interaction with the stakeholders of spices sector in the region, develop strategies to address the issues.
|Notice Link||Click Here|
|Official Site||Click Here|
A total of 05 vacancies are allotted for the post.
The selected candidates will get the Consolidated Pay of Rs. 40,000/- to 60,000/- per month.
Retired Govt Officials who had served in any Central/ State Government service namely Departments/ PSUs/ Autonomous Bodies/ Commodity Boards.