SBI Recruitment 2021 Out- Rs. 35,000 Salary || Apply Online!! State Bank of India (SBI) has released the notification for the post of s Nodal Officer- Digital & Transaction Banking-Marketing Officers Scale II, III & IV. Interested and eligible aspirants can apply for the post through online mode only. Candidates can apply till the date of 08.02.2021. SBI recruitment and eligibility details are given below in our blog or a direct link for applying to the post is available at the end of the page. Stay us for further details.
SBI Recruitment 2021 Details:
Name of the board: State Bank of India
Name of the post: Nodal Officer- Digital & Transaction Banking-Marketing Officers
No of vacancy: 2
Last date: 08.02.2021
Job Location: Kolkata, Bidhannagar
Status: Notification Released
Category: Government Bank
Official website: https://www.sbi.co.in/
Education Qualification for SBI Recruitment 2021:
|The candidate should have a good track record of performance and deep knowledge of systems and procedures. The candidate should have retired from the bank’s service|
Role and responsibilities for SBI Recruitment 2021:
Role and responsibilities
|· To co-ordinate and arrange Institutional presentation by our D & TB team.
· To oversee the penetration of various digital and transaction banking products in the Digi-district as per the plan.
· To monitor the progress of Digit-District.
· To support the activities related to Smart Cities/Digital Villages.
· To organize meetings of Foss & follow-up with SBI Payments, Vendors, TSPs, etc.
· Escalation of various issues of Digital and Transaction Banking to concerned Dept. of CC and follow-up.
· Organizing Road shows, Camps, Digi-Mela, Quiz, Training Programmes, etc. for Marketing of various Digital products and public awareness.
Age Limit for SBI Recruitment 2021:
|Candidates who should have an age below 63 years are eligible for the post.|
Salary details for SBI Recruitment 2021:
|The salary for the post is Rs. 35,000/- + 6,000/- per month.|
How to Apply??
Candidates can apply in SBI Official Website (www.sbi.co.in). The Application to be submitted through Online mode only. The last date for submission of the Application is 08.02.2021. Scanned copy of duly filled up Biodata cum application form affixed with signature on every page to be submitted to email address firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line “Engagement of Retired Official for promotion of digital products/services”.
The Candidates can apply for this post till 08.02.2021
There are allotted 2 vacancies are allotted under this recruitment
Candidates can apply from the official website. Refer above for steps to apply