SAIL Recruitment 2020 Released || Walk-in-Interview!!!
Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) has released the notification. Candidates who are eligible and interested can apply for the Posts of Air Traffic Control Officer. There are recruiting for 01 Vacancy. Kindly checks the information are given below.
SAIL Recruitment 2020 Details:
- Name of the Board – Steel Authority of India Limited
- Name of the Posts – Air Traffic Control Officer
- Interview Date – 13.01.2021
- Time – 11:00 AM
SAIL Recruitment Age Limit:
|Age Limit||Maximum age 70 years as on 19/12/2020|
SAIL Recruitment Eligibility Criteria:
|· Must have completed the course on Aerodrome Control /Approach
Control from Civil.
· Aviation Training College, Airports Authority of India, Allahabad, or equivalent course from a recognized Institute OR has served as an Aerodrome Officer/Air Traffic Controller under the Airports Authority of India / Indian Air Force Station with similar responsibility.
SAIL Recruitment Pay Scale:
SAIL Recruitment Selection Process:
- Selected candidate will be allowed to join subject to being found medically fit by the Company’s Medical Board.
- Outstation candidates shall be reimbursed 2nd (Sleeper) class single to & fro Railway fare/Bus fare by the shortest route on production of original ticket(s)
- Provided the distance covered by rail or road is more than 30 kilometers each way.
- Eligible candidates may walk-in for interview along with all relevant testimonials in original with a set of self attested photocopies showing proof of age, academic & professional qualifications, experience etc.,
- One recent passport size color photograph duly attested by a Gazette Officer.
How to Apply for the SAIL Recruitment 2020?
Step 1: Go to the official websites
Step 2: Search for the Advertisement
Step 3: Click on the career with SAIL
Step 4: Candidates are request to bring the with all relevant testimonials in original with a set of self attested photocopies showing proof of age, academic & professional qualifications, experience etc, one recent passport size color photograph duly attested by a Gazette Officer.
Step 5: Take Print out for future reference.
Central Power Training Institute (CPTI), Located in the ED (Projects) Office Building premises, Rourkela Steel Plant, Rourkela.
Official link are given below