Rolls Royce Job Recruitment 2021– Rolls Royce has been inviting applications from the eligible candidates to fill the vacancy of Business Analyst (Knowledge Hub). The candidates, who have a dream to work in an international car manufacture firm, can apply for this recruitment. The direct link to apply for this recruitment is provided below.
Rolls Royce Business Analyst Recruitment Details:
Name of the Board: Rolls Royce
Name of the Post: Business Analyst (Knowledge Hub)
Number of Vacancies: Various
Status: Notification Released
Rolls Royce Job Educational Qualification:
Candidates should possess the educational qualification of Educated to a degree level in scientific, business or analytical field of BBA/ MBA (preferred from premium or top B schools/top ranked institutes).
Rolls Royce Job Necessary Skills:
Along with the educational qualification, the candidates should have the following skills to apply for this recruitment.
· Good financial and business acumen, understanding of company financial statements.
· Ability to effectively work in collaborative cross functional and internal / external teams to achieve goal
· Understanding of one or several of our core markets (power, aerospace, defence) and potential new markets
Rolls Royce Job Experience:
Candidates should have the experience of the following manner.
· Junior to mid level Experience (< 5years )of working in professional services (e.g management consultancy) or industrial company desirable
· Experience of basic strategy tools e.g. PESTEL, Porter’s five forces.
· Expert use of Excel (vlookup, pivot tables, simple macros), preferred experience of Power BI/Tableau /other data visualization tools and Microsoft SharePoint
Rolls Royce Job Role:
The selected candidates will get the following responsibilities as a Business Analyst (Knowledge Hub).
- Conduct research into companies and markets of interest using publicly available information and tools like FactSet, Bloomberg, Cirium, etc
- Analyse peer, competitor, customer and supplier financial statements and news flow and provide updates to senior management following results releases and on a periodic basis
- Lead and support ad hoc research projects e.g. analysing a competitor’s strategy or the size of a new geographic market
- Develop models and undertake appropriate levels of numeric analysis in support of Rolls-Royce strategy
- Provide information to Rolls-Royce senior management via a variety of push and pull channels (intranet, presentations, reports, internal social media, calls etc)
- Develop executive management quality presentations for internal and external use
Rolls Royce Job Recruitment Process:
Selection of the applicants will be based on the interview/other selection processes. The details of the selection process will be intimated by the board later. Stay connected with us for the further updates regarding to this.
How to Apply for Rolls Royce Job Recruitment 2021:
- Go to official website of Rolls Royce.
- Go to the Careers tab and select the job you want to apply for (Business Analyst (Knowledge Hub)).
- A page will appear in a new page which contains the job description. Read the job description carefully, if you are eligible then click apply online.
- Fill your details and submit.
- Take a print out of your application for future use.
|To Join WhatsApp||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram||Click Here|
|To Follow Instagram||Click Here|