RITES Job Vacancy 2021 Out- Check Salary, Eligibility Details: Rail India Technical and Economic Service have released the notification for the recruitment of Graduate Apprentice, Diploma Apprentice, and Trade Apprentice (ITI Pass). There are 146 vacancies allotted for this recruitment. The last date to apply for this recruitment is 12 May 2021. So, interested candidates should submit their applications before the last date. Now let’s check the details of this job notification on this page.
RITES Recruitment 2021 Details
Name of the Board: Rail India Technical and Economic Service
Name of the Post: Apprentice, Diploma Apprentice, and Trade Apprentice (ITI Pass)
Number of Vacancies: 146
Last Date: 12.05.2021
Status: Notification Released
RITES Job Vacancy:
Name of the Post
Number of Vacancies
|Trade Apprentice (ITI Pass)||35|
RITES Job Recruitment Educational Qualification:
Candidates should possess the following educational qualification to apply for this recruitment.
Name of the Post
|Graduate Apprentice||Engineering Degree (B.E/ B.Tech)|
|Graduate Apprentice||Non-Engineering Graduate (BA/BBA/B. Com)|
|Diploma Apprentice||Engineering Diploma|
|Trade Apprentice (ITI Pass)||ITI Pass-out|
RITES Job Experience:
|Candidates, who have undergone for training or have job experience for a period of one year or more after the attainment of essential qualification (as mentioned in Annexure I), shall not be eligible for being engaged as Apprentice.|
RITES Recruitment Salary:
|Selected candidates will get the salary of Rs.10,000/- to Rs.14,000/-|
RITES Recruitment Process:
Selection and deployment of Apprentice Trainees will be subject to detailed provisions of the Apprentices Act, 1961. The eligible candidates shall be shortlisted on the basis of discipline (Trade/Branch/Stream) wise merit list formed on the basis of marks secured in the essential qualification.
The contracts with candidates thus selected will be registered under the Board of Apprenticeship Training (BOAT)/ National Apprenticeship Promotion Scheme (NAPS) Portal. The shortlisted candidates shall be informed through e-mail along with uploading the list on the RITES website. So stay connected with us for further updates regarding this.
How to Apply for RITES Recruitment 2021:
- Go to the official website of RITES
- Go to the Careers tab and click the job you want to apply for.
- Read the job description carefully, if you are eligible then proceed to the next step.
- candidates who have not registered with
BOAT through NATS Portal (www.mhrdnats.gov.in) are required to register themselves and ITI Pass or Graduate BA, BBA/B.Com pass candidates
are required to register themselves on the apprenticeshipindia.org NAPS portal.
- Once registered on the NATS/NAPS apprenticeship portal as mentioned above, the interested candidates need to submit the details of registration and other relevant details by clicking the link provided below.
- After that, Candidates need to submit the scanned copy of the following documents in one pdf file on email ID firstname.lastname@example.org on or before the closing date of vacancy i.e. 12.05.2021.
- Take a printout of your application for future use.
There are 146 vacancies allotted for this RITES Recruitment 2021.
Selected candidates will get the salary of Rs.10,000/- to 14,000/- as respect to the post.
Candidates can apply for this RITES Recruitment 2021 through online.