RBI JE Syllabus 2021 out – Download Civil/ Electrical Exam Date and Exam Pattern Here!!!! Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has announced the Exam date and Language Proficiency Test (LPT) for the post of Junior Engineer. There are 48 vacancies allotted for these posts. The Online Examination will be held on 08-03-2021(Tentative). Aspirants who are all registered for this examination can check the exam pattern and the syllabus is available in our blog. Stay with us for more updates
RBI JE Syllabus 2021
|Name of Board||Reserve Bank of India|
|Online Exam Date||08-04-2021|
RBI JE Exam Pattern 2021:
|S. No||Name of Tests (Objective)||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Total Time|
|1||English Language||50||50||150mins (separate time for each section)|
|2||Engineering Discipline Paper I||40||100|
|3||Engineering Discipline Paper II||40||100|
|4||General Intelligence and Reasoning||50||50|
RBI JE Syllabus 2021:
- Visual Memory.
- Relationship Concepts.
- Arithmetical Number Series
- Decision Making.
- Similarities and Differences.
- Problem Solving
- Verbal and Figure Classification.
- Non-Verbal Series
- Space Visualization.
- Discriminating Observation.
- Subject-Verb Agreement.
- Unseen Passages.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Error Correction
- Sentence Rearrangement.
- Idioms & Phrases
- Basics of Electrical Engineering.
- Pumping systems
- Various types of motors, various starting methods of various types of motors.
- Substation design and layout including DG set installations.
- Basic knowledge of air conditioning & refrigeration.
- Inverters, rectifiers, UPS systems.
- Energy conservation techniques.
- Testing of electrical installation.
- Basics of elevator design, electrical safety protections, controllers, etc.
- Basics of CCTV system, Fire and Smoke Alarm system, UPS.
- Knowledge of Indian Electricity Rules.
- Switch gears & protection used in HT/LT installations.
- Transformers, working principles, protection types, preventive maintenance.
- LT distribution system. Cabling/internal wring system, panel design and fault finding, preventive maintenance, etc.
- Type of earthling, testing, lightning arrestor, etc.
- Lighting design of office areas.
- Basic design principles of reinforced cement concrete and knowledge of IS:456
- Calculation of area/volume of various geometrical shapes, mode of measurements as per IS: 1200.
- Surveying and contouring.
- Preliminary design principles of steel members and knowledge of IS:800
- Estimation and quantity surveying, Analysis of rates with knowledge of current market availability of materials, makes and rates and also interpreting building drawings.
- Construction technology.
- Water proofing materials and technology.
- Sanitary and plumbing Engineering.
- Water conservation techniques.
- Basics of other civil engineering subjects.
- Green building norms and materials.
- Building materials their uses and makes, physical & chemical properties, procedures of standard tests of building material and finished products.
- Water purification.
How to download RBI JE Syllabus 2021?
- Go to Official Site of RBI
- In the home page, find and check the syllabus for the post of Junior Engineer
- Click the link and download your syllabus and exam pattern
- Check the details of your exam date and other details
The direct steps to download RBI JE Syllabus 2021 have provided above
The Exam will be scheduled on 08-04-2021
The board having 48 vacancies allotted for these posts