West Central Railway (WCR Indian Railway) Recruitment 2021 OUT – Salary: Rs.27500 per month || Download Application Form!!! Indian Railways (West Central Railway (WCR)) has released the recruitment notification for the posts of Primary Teacher, Trained Graduate Teacher and Post Graduate Teacher of 13 vacancies. Eligible candidates can download the application form and apply to this recruitment. Stay with us for more updates.
West Central Railway Recruitment 2021 Details
|Name of the Board||West Central Railway|
|Post Name||Primary Teacher & Others|
Indian Railway Job Vacancies:
- Primary Teacher (PRT) – 4 nos
- Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) – 3 nos
- Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) – 6 nos
- Total -13 nos
West Central Railway Recruitment 2021 Age Limit
- The minimum and maximum age limit of the candidates should be 18 and 65 years respectively
WCR Recruitment 2021 Eligibility:
Primary Teachers (PRT):
- Candidates who are all completed Senior Secondary/Graduation and pass in TET are all eligible to apply
Trained Graduate Teachers (TGT):
- Graduation and 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education (OR)
- Graduation with at least 50% marks and one year Bachelor in Education (B. Ed.) (OR)
- Senior Secondary with at least 50% marks and 4-years Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.EI.Ed.) (OR)
- Graduation with at least 50% marks and 1-year B.Ed and Pass in the Teacher Eligibility Test as well as candidates should have Proficiency in teaching in Hindi and English medium.
Post Graduate Teacher (PGT):
- Two years Integrated Post Graduate M.Sc Course or Master Degree from recognised University with at least 50% marks in aggregate in the relevant subject
- Ed. or equivalent degree from recognised university.
- Proficiency in teaching in Hindi and English medium.
Indian Railway Notification Selection Process:
- Eligible candidates will be shortlisted and called for personal interview on short notice and the list of candidates with date of interview
Indian Railway Salary:
- Primary Teacher (PRT) – Rs. 21,250/-
- Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) – Rs.26250/-
- Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) – Rs.27500/-
Documents needed while attending Interview:
- Birth Certificate
- Teaching Experience Certificate
- Educational certificate
- Aadhaar card and PAN card
- NOC from the current Employer, if employed
- Duly filled application form
How to Apply for Railway Recruitment 2021?
- Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment by sending their application in the given format by e-mail to email@example.com latest by 15/02/2021.
- Applications not in prescribed format, applications without copies of required documents, only CV/Resume shall be summarily rejected
There are totally 13 vacancies are allotted
What is the selection procedure of WCR Recruitment 2021?
The selection process will have following phases:
What is the last date to apply for WCR Recruitment?
The Last Date to apply for this recruitment is 15/02/2021