Prasar Bharati Recruitment 2022 Out – Vacancy For Consultant || Apply Online Link Here: Prasar Bharati has inviting the online application for the post of Consultant.
- There is only one position available for the post mentioned above.
- The Last Date for submission of online application is within 15 days from the date of publication on official website.
- The interested candidates can apply through online using the link given below.
Prasar Bharati Recruitment 2022 Notification:
|Name of the Board||Prasar Bharati|
|Name of the Post||Consultant|
|No of Post||01|
|Last Date||Within 15 days from publication on official website.|
|Location||Parliament Section, Prasar Bharati Sectt.|
|Duration of Engagement||1 year|
Prasar Bharati Recruitment 2022 Age Limit:
- The applicants should have the age of below 62 years.
Prasar Bharati Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
- The nominee who has retired from Central Government officers or Autonomous bodies under Central Government which following CDA pattern at the Level of 10 or 11 as per 7th CPC, and have at least 5 years services in parliament matters.
- The volunteers must have knowledgeable with the procedure of Parliamentary Committee meetings.
Prasar Bharati Recruitment 2022 Salary:
- The remuneration will be fixed as per the norms.
Prasar Bharati Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
- The participants will be shortlisted based on Test / Interview.
How To Apply For Prasar Bharati Recruitment 2022?
- Candidates should visit official website.
- Click ‘Information’ option in dashboard.
- Select ‘Vacancies’ option.
- Search and find ‘Notice Inviting Applications for engagement of consultant on full time contract basis in Prasar Bharati – regarding’ option.
- Download official notification PDF.
- Read it thoroughly,
- Apply online as per notification guidelines.
- In case of any difficulty in submission it may be emailed to email@example.com along with screenshot of error.
The Last Date for submission of online application is within 15 days from the date of publication on official website.
The applicants should have the age of below 62 years.
The participants will be shortlisted based on Test / Interview.