Notification for the DFCCIL General Manager Post Released !!!. The Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Limited has released the notification regarding the recruitment for the post of General Manager Vacancy. Interested candidates who fall under the eligibility criteria can submit their application form in the prescribed format as mentioned in the official advertisement Posted on the website of the DFCCIL. ( dfccil.gov.in/dfccil app/careers).
The appointment is on the basis of deputation for a period of 3 years and in case of extension, 5 years. The work location is in Mumbai, India
The eligibility criteria for the post of General Manager in DFCCIL are as follows :
- Age of the candidate should not exceed 55 years as of the date of application
- Candidates should be an employee in any Grade A services ( In the relevant field) and should have minimum 17 years of Experience or Candidates should be an employee of Central/ State Government in Level 14
- PSU employees in the relevant field with IDA Pay Scale of 100000₹ – 260000₹ with 4 years of experience can also apply for the position.
Vacancy and Pay Scale
As per DFCCIL policy, The General Manager post will receive Incentives and accomodation additional to the parent pay. Currently, there is only 1 vacancy for the posting. The last date for applying for the post is January 5th, 2022.
How to Apply
- Visit the official website. (dfccil.gov.in)
- Click on the careers tab and download the official notification dated on 22/12/2021
- The pro-forma for the posting will be attached along with the notification
- Fill in the requisite information and send it to the mentioned address before the last date for application
- Postal Address for forwarding the application : DFCCIL, SUPREME COURT METRO STATION BUILDING, 5TH FLOOR, NEW DELHI -11OOO1
- The envelope should contain the Vacancy notification number along with the post applied for.
- Candidates should attach the necessary documents such as the NOC,APAR ratings and Clearance from the concerned authorities as prescribed in the pro-forma