NLC India Limited Notification 2021 Released – Check Physician, GDMO & Other Posts Eligibility Details Here!!!! Navratna Limited Corporation India Limited has invited online application for the post of Physician, Anaesthetist, Emergency Care Physician, General Duty Medical Officer for filling up 34 vacancies. The Commencement of Online Application is 11/05/2021 to 17/05/2021. The Tentative Date of Interview will be scheduled on 18-05-2021 to 19-05-2021. Aspirants can also check the Eligibility, Salary Scale, Selection Process and other details are available in our page. Check this page every day, you will get more information from this page.
NLC India Limited Recruitment 2021 Important Details:
Name of the Board: Navratna Limited Corporation India Limited
Name of the Post: Physician, Anaesthetist, Emergency Care Physician, General Duty Medical Officer
Number of Vacancy: 34
Last Date: 17/05/2021
Interview Date: 18-05-2021 to 19-05-2021 (Tentative)
Status: Notification Released
NLC India Limited Recruitment 2021 Vacancy:
|Emergency Care Physician||04|
|General Duty Medical Officer||22|
NLC India Limited Recruitment 2021 Age Limit:
|Age Limit||The maximum age limit is 58 years as on the crucial date.|
|Age Relaxation||Aspirants can kindly refer the official notification. The direct link to download Official Notification is provided below|
NLC India Limited Recruitment 2021 Eligibility:
MBBS & MD / DNB in General Medicine from a recognized university / Institution
|MBBS & MD in Anaesthesiology from a recognized university / Institution|
|Emergency Care Physician||
MBBS & PG Diploma in Emergency Medicine or
MBBS & Fellowship in Emergency Medicine or
MBBS & Fellowship in Accident and Emergency Medicine
General Duty Medical Officer
Minimum qualification of MBBS with completion of CRRI
NLC India Limited Recruitment 2021 Salary Scale:
|Post Name||Salary Scale|
|Physician, Anaesthetist, Emergency Care Physician||Rs 90,000 Per Month|
|General Duty Medical Officer||Rs 60,000 Per Month|
NLC Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
- Selection Process will be based on the Performance of the interview.
- Candidates will be chosen in order of merit based on their performance in the Personal Interview, provided that they achieve the minimum percentage of marks required.
- Candidates will be measured on a 20-point scale during a personal interview.
- For UR/EWS candidates, the minimum qualifying marks in the Personal Interview would be 50% (10 out of 20) and 40% (08 out of 20) for SC/ST/OBC (NCL) candidates.
NLC Recruitment 2021 Required Documents:
Candidates must present originals and self-attested copies of the following documents / certificates for verification at the time of application; otherwise, their application will be rejected.
- Recent passport size Colour photograph
- Proof for Date of Birth (Birth Certificate (or) SSLC / Matriculation / HSC Mark Sheet)
- AADHAR Card
- Proof for possessing notified Qualifications (either Provisional or Degree Certificate / Diploma /P.G. Degree Certificate(s)]
- Registration Certificate with Medical Council of India or State Medical Council.
- Community Certificate (in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC-NCL / EWS categories)
- Disability Certificate in case of PwBD candidates
- Proof for Ex-servicemen viz. Discharge Certificate for Ex-Servicemen, etc
How to apply for NLC India Limited Recruitment 2021?
- Go to official website of NLC
- In the home page, click the job you want to apply.
- Read the job description carefully, if you are eligible then click apply online.
- Fill your details and click submit.
- Take a print out of your application for future use.
Download NLC India Limited Recruitment 2021
|To Join WhatsApp||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram||Click Here|
|To Follow Instagram||Click Here|
The direct steps to apply for NLC India Limited Recruitment 2021 have provided above
There are 34 vacancies allotted for these positions
The Last Date for Submission of Online Application is 17/05/2021