NITSER Council Recruitment 2021 OUT – Apply for Director Post – Salary Up to Rs. 2, 10,000 per month – Vacancy, Eligibility Criteria, Salary and Online Application link Given: National Institute of India council under Department of Higher Education has released Notification regards Appointment of Director in NIT Allahabad, Jaipur, Jalandhar, Kurukshetra, Rourkela, Surat, Tiruchillapalli and Mizoram. Candidates who have proven experience under Administrative, Teaching and Research Background can apply for this recruitment. This recruitment is clearly based on contract. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment by using the link given below. Check out the entire post for brief description about this recruitment. Official Notification and Application link were given at the end of the post for your preference.
NIT Council Recruitment 2021 Details
|Name of the Board||NIT Council|
|Name of the Post||Director|
|Number of Vacancies||8|
NIT Vacancy 2021
|NIT Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh||1|
|NIT Jaipur, Rajasthan||1|
|NIT Jalandhar, Punjab||1|
|NIT Kurukshetra, Haryana||1|
|NIT Rourkela, Odisha||1|
|NIT Surat, Gujarath||1|
|NIT Tiruchillapalli, Tamil Nadu||1|
NIT Eligibility Criteria
- For the post of Director in NIT candidate shall be have proven experience in academic as well as administrative head.
- Preferably not more than 65 years of age as on the closing date of receipt of applications of this advertisement.
- Candidates should have experience in Administrative, Teaching and Research background
- Candidate should have significant experience in research guidance at PhD level with leadership quality.
- The person who is appointed for the post of director will be eligible to maintain the strong academic quality as the institute is recognized for its honor and excellence
NIT Contract Period
Selected candidate for the post of Director by NIT Council initially be appointed for the period of 5 years and based on the performance of that candidate the contract period will be extended up to director of the institute attains the age of 70 years. If candidate attend age of 70 before the period of 5 years he the contract will be ended at that time.
NIT Director Salary
Selected candidate for the post of NIT Director by NIT Council will be paid as fixed pay scale of Rs. 2, 10,000 per month as basic pay and will be awarded with Rs. 11,250 per month as Special Allowance as applicable to the Vice Chancellor of the Central Universities as admissible under the rules
How to Apply for NIT Director Recruitment?
- Go to Official website of NIT Council
- You can find the recruitment notice on the front page of the site
- Or use the link given in this page
- It will lead you to recruitment page
- Read the instructions carefully
- Click apply online
- Fill the application completely and upload the required documents then submit it
Candidate should have to apply for the post of Director at NIT before 10-05-2021
There were 8 vacancies were offered for the post of NIT by NIT Council across 8 states in India
The selected candidate for the post of NIT Director gets paid for Rs. 2, 10,000 per month as basic pay and Rs. 11, 250 as Special Allowance.