NIELIT Recruitment 2020 Released|| Online Interview!!!
National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT) has released the Notification. Both the Male and Female Candidates can apply for the Posts of Senior Resource Persons and Resource Persons on or before 02.01.2021. There are recruiting for 02 vacancies. Kindly check the information given below.
NIELIT Recruitment 2020 Details:
- Name of the Board – National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology
- Name of the Posts – Senior Resource Person and Resource Person
- Last Date – 01.2021
NIELIT Recruitment Age Limit:
|Senior Resource Person||Maximum 35 years|
|Resource Person||Maximum 33 years|
NIELIT Recruitment Educational Qualification:
|Senior Resident Person – NIELIT A/B Level, B.E./B.Tech (Computer Science/IT/Electronics), MCA|
|Essential Qualification||Resource Person – NIELIT A/B Level, B.E./B.Tech(Computer Science/IT/Electronics), MCA|
Post Qualification Experience(after acquiring essential qualification)
|Senior Resource Person – Minimum 4 years of relevant experience Post
Qualification as advertised
|Resource Person – Minimum 3 years of relevant experience Post qualification as advertised|
NIELIT Recruitment Pay Scale:
|Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|Senior Resident Person||Upto Rs.50000/-|
|Resource Person||Upto Rs.40000/-|
NIELIT Recruitment Selection Process:
- Candidates are selected based on the Online Interview Process.
- NIELIT shall not be responsible for any disconnection during the interview or the candidate unable to join the Interview, such candidates shall summarily be rejected.
- Candidates will be request to appear in an Online Interview using either Jitsi/Google Meet/Zoom/Cisco Webex/Microsoft Teams.
- Candidates are required to download the apps and shall be ready to attend the interview as per the time slot given.
How to Apply for the NIELIT Recruitment 2020?
Step 1: Go to the official websites
Step 2: Search for the Advertisement
Step 3: Eligible Candidates can apply for the Posts
Step 4: Candidates need to check the Interview date; it shall be intimated through email/SMS or shall be updated on the NIELIT website under Recruitment.
Step 5: Candidates are request to submit the Self attached copies and Scanned documents along with the Online Application form through online.
Step 6: Take Print out for future reference.