NHSRC Recruitment 2021 Notification: National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC), New Delhi has released the recruitment notification for the post of consultant jobs. MBBS, MS/MD, MPH pass can apply for this job opening. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the post. Candidates are advised to apply on are before 09.07.2021.
NHSRC Recruitment Important Details
Name of the Board: National Health Systems Resource Centre
Name of the Post: consultant jobs
No of Vacancy: 01
Last Date to Apply: 09.07.2021
Status: Notification Released
NHSRC Recruitment Age Limit:
|They should have attained not more than 64 years of age as on the last date of receipt of application.|
NHSRC Recruitment Qualification and Experience:
Qualification and Experience
|Post Graduate Qualification in Preventive Social Medicine / Community Medicine / Public Health / Community Health Administration with 2 years of experience in National Health Programmes specialization. Or MBBS with 5 years and above experience in National Health Programme may also apply. Knowledge of Computer & Internet usage.|
NHSRC Recruitment Salary Details:
|Selected candidates will get 70.000Rs salary per month.|
NHSRC Recruitment Selection Procedure:
|Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview|
- The compilation, analysis and evaluation of epidemiological and related information of States / UTs. Collection of annual information on predesigned formats and compile and analyses same for programme planning. Maintenance of Monthly Progress Report and handling of correspondence with States / UTs.
- Perform quarterly data analysis and feedback report to States / UTs. Preparation of physical data for NRHM on monthly basis. Maintaining the Information System & NLEP Website. Preparing different types of epidemiological maps of States and Districts. Maintenance of Nikhusth Website.
NHSRC Recruitment How to Apply:
- Go to the official website of NHSRC
- On the home page and click the job you want to apply
- Read the job description carefully, if you are eligible then click apply online.
- Fill in your details and click submits.
- Take a printout of your application for future use