NHAI Recruitment 2022 Out – Remuneration Rs.60,000/- PM || Apply Online Link Given Here: National Highway Authority of India (NHAI) invites application for engagement of Young Professional (Legal) on contract basis.
- There are 30 openings available for the post.
- The Last Date for submission of online application is 9th September 2022.
- The candidates should have applied through online.
NHAI Recruitment 2022 Notification:
|Name of the Board||National Highway Authority of India (NHAI)|
|Name of the Post||Young Professional (Legal)|
|No of Posts||30|
|Last Date||9th September 2022|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
NHAI Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details:
|Young Professional (Legal)||14||08||04||02||02|
NHAI Recruitment 2022 Age Limit:
- Candidate should be below 32 years of age as on closing date of online applications.
NHAI Recruitment 2022 Qualification:
- The applicants should have completed Degree in Law from a recognized University / National Law School / Institute or Common Law Admission Test (CLAT), 2022 (Post Graduate) Score.
NHAI Recruitment 2022 Experience:
- The nominee must have Experience in the field of law related to contractual matter/arbitration/ legislative matters/land acquisition will get preference.
NHAI Recruitment 2022 Salary:
- The shortlisted candidates will be eligible for An initial consolidated remuneration of Rs.60,000/- per month, inclusive of all. The consolidated remuneration will be increased @ 5% for each succeeding year subject to satisfactory performance.
NHAI Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
- The selection shall be made on the basis of merit in Common Law Admission Test (CLAT).
How To Apply For NHAI Recruitment 2022?
- Candidates should visit official website.
- Click on the tab About Us – Recruitment – Vacancies – Current – Click on the advertisement of Young Professional (Legal) – Online Application.
- Fill the application form.
- Click ‘Next’ button.
- Application Preview may be seen.
- Option of ‘Edit’ and final Submit button, are also available.
The Last Date for submission of online application is 9th September 2022.
Candidate should be below 32 years of age as on closing date of online applications.
The selection shall be made on the basis of merit in Common Law Admission Test (CLAT).