MRVC Recruitment 2022 Out – Check Eligibility Criteria, Job Info || Download Application Form Here: Mumbai Railway Vikas Corporation Ltd (MRVC) has inviting Transportation Inspector to fill the vacancy on deputation basis.
- There is only one opening available for the post.
- The last date for submission of application is 12th September 2022.
- Willing candidates should download application form and apply on or before last date.
MRVC Recruitment 2022 Notification:
|Name of the Board||Mumbai Railway Vikas Corporation Ltd (MRVC)|
|Name of the Post||Transportation Inspector|
|No of Post||01|
|Last Date||12th September 2022|
MRVC Recruitment 2022 Age Limit:
- The nominee should not more than 55 years of age.
MRVC Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidate should be working in Operating Department in Grade Pay of Rs. 46001- or 4200/- on regular basis.
- Should have good working knowledge of Station working rules and operating principles in running of trains having experience as a Station Master/Controller.
- Candidate should have knowledge of Mumbai Suburban train operation.
- Should have good knowledge of window based computer system and well conversant with the MS Office such as Word, Excel, Power Point etc. Any specialized course done during the last three years which shows candidates computer literacy, will be considered as an added advantage.
- Candidate should have good drafting skill.
- Candidate should have adequate knowledge of block working.
MRVC Recruitment 2022 Scale Pay:
- The scale of pay will be offered for the selected candidates are Level-7.
How To Apply for MRVC Recruitment 2022?
- Candidates should visit official website.
- Click ‘Vacancy Notification’ option under ‘News and Information’.
- Search and find the notification.
- Read it carefully.
- Download application form.
- The full filled application form must be send through a Proper Channel as Mentioned in the Official Notice or to the Email Id of: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The last date for submission of application is 12th September 2022.
The nominee should not more than 55 years of age.
The scale of pay will be offered for the selected candidates are Level-7.