MNIT Recruitment 2020 Out -Walk-in-Interview!!! Malaviya National Institute of Technology (MNIT) Japur has released the notification. Both the Male and Female Candidates can apply for the Post of Librarian (Pay Level-14), Deputy Registrar (Pay Level-12), Assistant Registrar (Pay Level-10), Assistant Librarian (Pay Level-10) & Scientific or Technical Officer (Pay Level-10) on or before 16.01.2021. There are recruiting for 17 Vacancies. Further Details are given below.
MNIT Recruitment 2020 Details:
|Name of the Board||Malaviya National Institute of Technology Japur|
|Name of the Post||Librarian (Pay Level-14), Deputy Registrar (Pay Level-12), Assistant Registrar (Pay Level-10), Assistant Librarian (Pay Level-10) & Scientific or Technical Officer (Pay Level-10)|
|No. of. Vacancy||17|
MNIT Recruitment Age Limit:
The Age Limit for the Post of
|Librarian||Not exceeding 50 years|
|Deputy Registrar||Not exceeding 56 years|
|Assistant Registrar||Not exceeding 35 years|
|Assistant Librarian||Not exceeding 35 years|
|Scientific or Technical officer||Not exceeding 35 years|
MNIT Recruitment Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates should know the Eligibility Criteria are
- Librarian – Masters Degree in Library Science / Information Science /Documentation with CGPA of 6.5 in 10 points scale or at least 60% marks or its equivalent grade of B‟ in the UGC seven point scale and a consistently good academic record set out in these Regulations
- Deputy Registrar – Master’s degree in any discipline with at least 55% marks or its equivalent Grade in the CGPA / UGC point scale with good academic record from a recognized University/Institute.
- Assistant Librarian – Master’s Degree in Library Science / Information Science / Documentation Science with at least 60% marks or an equivalent Professional degree or its equivalent with equivalent grade (6.5 in 10 point scale) or its equivalent grade of ‘B’ in the UGC seven point scale and a consistently good academic record with superior knowledge of computerized library service. Qualifying in the national level test such as NET/SLET/SET conducted for the purposed by the UGC or any other agency approved.
- Assistant Registrar – Master’s degree in any discipline with at least 55% marks or its equivalent Grade in the CGPA / UGC point scale with good academic record from a recognized University / Institute Or Employees serving as Superintendent (SG-I) / Private Secretary (NFG) in PB-2, GP of Rs.5400/- with at least two years regular service or Superintendent (SG-II) / Private Secretary (NFG) in PB-2 GP of Rs,4800/- with at least five years regular service with Master’s degree.
- Scientific/Technical Officer – B.E. / B.Tech. / M.Sc. in relevant field or MCA Degree with first class or equivalent grade (6.5 in 10 point scale) and consistently excellent academic record or Employees of the Institute serving as Technical Assistant (SG II) for at least 5 years (Grade Pay 4800/-) or Technical Assistant (SG-I) with Grade Pay of Rs.5400/- in PB-2 with two years regular service in the institute.
MNIT Recruitment Pay Scale:
Candidates should know about the Pay Scale for per month is
- Librarian – Rs.10000
- Deputy Registrar – Rs. 7600
- Assistant Librarian –Rs.5400
- Assistant Registrar – Rs.5400
- Scientific/Technical Officer – Rs.5400
MNIT Recruitment Selection process:
- Candidates are selected based on the decision of the Appointing Authority shall be final.
- The Selection Committee shall be the only entity empowered to consider the past services and qualifications of a candidate.
- No requests for higher pay protection not recommended by the Selection Committee will be entertained before or after joining.
- The higher starting pay and /or Pay Matrix Level may be offered to deserving candidates on the recommendation of the Selection Committee and thereafter approval of the Board of Governors.
- Selection Committee may also offer lower position, than the post one has applied for.
How to Apply for the MNIT Recruitment 2020?
Step 1: Go to the Official websites
Step 2: Search for the Advertisement
Step 3: Eligible Candidates can apply for the Post
Step 4: Candidates being called for Written Test / Interview. Shortlisting the applications on the basis of higher benchmark for short-listing criteria as may be decided by the Institute, including Written Test / Interview.
Step 5: Original documents along with one set of self-attested copies will have to be produced at the time of Written / Interview for verification.
16.01.2021 is the last date for the MNIT Recruitment 2020.
Not exceeding 50 years
Not exceeding 56 years
Not exceeding 35 years
Not exceeding 35 years
Scientific or Technical officer
Not exceeding 35 years
There are 17 Vacancy for the MNIT Recruitment 2020.