MHA Recruitment 2022 Out – Post Vacancy For Parliament Assistant || Download Application Form: Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) has inviting the candidates to filling up the post of Parliament Assistant.
- There is only one post available for the post.
- The Last Date for receipt of submission of application is 29th September 2022.
- Eligible candidates should download application form using the link given below.
MHA Recruitment 2022 Notification:
|Name of the Board||Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA)|
|Name of the Post||Parliament Assistant|
|No of Post||01|
|Last Date||29th September 2022|
MHA Recruitment 2022 Eligibility:
- ASOs/SSAs of the CSS/CSCS Cadres working in various Ministries / Departments of Central Government.
MHA Recruitment 2022 Duties of Parliament Assistant:
- Preparation of Parliament pads for Ministries and Senior Officers.
- Attending Lok Sabha/Rajya Sabha during question hour, zero hour and when business relating to the Ministry is being transacted.
- Keeping a track of business in the House and informing all concerned about items with which they are concerned.
- Such other work as may be assigned.
- The officials who volunteer for the post should be able to correspond in Hindi/English. Officials must also posses knowledge of Computers, Typewriting as well as Parliamentary Procedures.
- They should also be prepared to come early and sit late as and when required, especially during the Parliament Session. A residential telephone will be provided.
How To Apply For MHA Recruitment 2022?
- Candidates should visit official website.
- Search and find the post name.
- Download Notification PDF with Application Form.
- It is requested that the post may be circulated amongst the ASOs/SSAs in various Cadre Units and the applications, in the prescribed proforma (Annexure-ll) of those who are eligible, willing and can be relieved at short notice, may be sent so as to reach the undersigned latest by 29.08.2022(FN) along with their up-to-date ACR Dossiers and vigilance Clearance. ASOs/SSAs working in MHA (P) may also send their applications through proper channel so as to reach the undersigned by the date indicated above.
The Last Date for receipt of submission of application is 29th September 2022.
There is only one post available for the post.
Candidates can apply through offline mode.