Meghalaya TET Notification 2021 Short Notice Out – Apply Online Starts for MTET From 10.06.2021 || Check Details!! The Meghalaya Teacher Eligibility Test (MTET) 2021 Exam Registration has been announced by the Government of Meghalaya’s Directorate of Educational Research and Training in Nongrimmaw, Shillong. The interested candidates to fill out an online application, which will be available from June 10, 2021 to July 10, 2021. The details are given below in the article.
MTET Job Vacancy 2021 Important Details:
Name of the Board: Government Of Meghalaya’s Directorate of Education
Name of the Post: The Meghalaya Teacher Eligibility Test (MTET) 2021
Application Last Date: 10.06.2021
Last Date: 10.07.2021
Status: Notification Released
MTET Examination 2021 Details:
Candidates who are Indian citizens and permanent residents of Meghalaya who wish to apply for appointment as Elementary School Teachers (Classes I to VIII) and for teachers appointed to teach Classes I to VIII following the NCTE Notification dated are invited to apply for the Meghalaya Teacher Eligibility Test (MTET) 2021.
The Examination is tentatively scheduled for August 28, 2021. Candidates who wish to take the Test are advised to search the Education website www.megeducation.gov.in for all relevant information. Furthermore, candidates applying for the Test must go to the above website to fill out an online application, which will open at 10:00 a.m. on June 10, 2021 and close at 5:00 pm on 10.07.2021.
Meghalaya TET 2021 Application Fees
Candidates must check the given mentioned table related to category wise Meghalaya TET 2021 Application fee:
|Meghalaya TET 2021 Examination Fees|
|Category||Application Fees for 1 Paper||Application Fees for Both Paper|
|General/OBC/BC||Rs. 300/-||Rs. 300/-|
|SC/ST||Rs. 150/-||Rs. 600/-|
Meghalaya TET 2021 Application Form:
- Candidates can check all the essential details regarding MTET 2021 application form in the given mentioned points:
- Candidates firstly need to register themselves through online mode only.
- Enter some basic information and generate their registration ID and password for further process.
- After generating the ID candidates have to log in with the ID and fill in all the required details.
- Upload scanned copy of recent photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- After form filling, candidates have to pay the fees through online mode.
- Candidates must be careful while filling the online application form because the authority will not provide any facility of correction in the form.
- After completion of the application process, candidates must take the print out copy of their filled registration form for further process
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Site||Click Here|
The Examination is tentatively scheduled for August 28, 2021.
The last date to apply for the post is 10.07.2021.
The Qualification for the post is release soon.