MAHA Food Recruitment 2021 Out –Apply For President & Member Vacancies. Department of Food, Civil Supplies and Consumer has released the recruitment for the post President & Member. The eligible candidates can apply for the post before the last date online. Totally 33 vacancies are allotted by the board. The last date for the application is 23.02.2021. The qualification, salary, and other eligibility details are given below in the description.
MAHA Food Recruitment 2021 Details:
|Board Name||Department of Food, Civil Supplies and Consumer|
|Post Name||President & Member|
|No Of Vacancies||33|
|Application Last Date||23.02.2021|
MAHA Food Recruitment 2021 Eligibility:
The candidates must have complete Bachelor’s Degree from recognized university. For more qualification details refer official notification.
- A person who,
- Is Citizen of India
- Is, or has been a Judge of High Court;
- The applicant must have knowledge of Marathi language so as to enable him to speak, read, write in Marathi and translate from Marathi to English and vice versa.
MAHA Food Recruitment 2021 Salary:
The selected candidates salary and other allowance as per rules of 2O19 as notified by State Government vide notification dated 24.5.2019 which are subject to revision under section 30 and section 44 of Consumer Protection Act, 2019. For more details refer official notice.
MAHA Food Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
The candidates will be selected in the basis of interview.
How To Apply For MAHA Food Recruitment?
- Go to the Official site of gov.in
- Select the Notification section at the top of the screen.
- Click on the notification link
- Read the advertisement carefully
- Click on the application link
- Fill the application with valid documents
- Click on the submit button
The last date for the application is 23.02.2021.
33 vacancies are available for the post.
President & Member is the post name.