Kerala PSC Departmental Exam 2021 Hall Ticket Out: Kerala Public Service Commission has released the admit card for the Departmental Tests in Extra-ordinary Kerala Gazette No. 284 dated 23.01.2021. This examination will take place on 16.04.2021. As per the notice the board will release the admit card before 10 days of the examination. Now let’s check the details of this exam instructions, procedure to download the admit card in this page.
Kerala PSC Departmental Exam 2021 Admit Card Details
Name of the Board: Kerala Public Service Commission
Name of the Exam: Departmental Tests
Exam Date: 16.04.2021
Status: Admit Card Released
Kerala PSC Departmental Exam 2021 Details:
Kerala Public Service Commission had released the notification regarding to the departmental examination in Extra-ordinary Kerala Gazette No. 284 on 23.01.2021. The candidates who applied for this examination will be subjected to the exam on 16.04.2021. The eligible candidates were waiting for the admit card. Now the wait is over. The board has released the portal to download the admit card in its official site.
Kerala PSC Departmental Exam 2021 Admit Card:
The board has released a notice regarding to the departmental exam date and admit card dates. This notice contains the admit card date details, other instructions and list of reference books. Applicants can download their admit card through the portal. The direct link to the portal is provided below in this page. Stay connected with us for the further details regarding to this. For More Job Updates in Telegram
Kerala PSC Departmental Exam 2021 Important Details:
- Candidates who are eligible for Travel Allowance should obtain an attendance certificate from the Chief Superintendent on the day of the examination itself.
- As the photograph of the candidate will be available on the Admission ticket, No photographs shall be pasted on the admission ticket.
- Candidates should put their signature against the names in the signed Address list provided in the verification hall. After identification, an Access Card will be issued to the candidate, only with which the candidate can enter into the Online Examination Hall.
- Candidates should occupy their seats noted in the Access Card 30 minutes before the start of the examination.
- There will be 100 questions for each examination. One question only will be displayed at a time.
- Each correct answer will fetch 1 mark and each wrong answer will lose 1/3 mark.
- The candidate must attend at least one question, otherwise, the candidature will be invalidated.
How to Download Kerala PSC Departmental Exam Admit Card 2021:
Step 1: Go to the official website of KPSC.
Step 2: Check the home page for the admit card.
Step 3: Search and click the Kerala PSC Departmental Exam Admit Card 2021 in that page.
Step 4: A log-in portal will open on a new page.
Step 5: Enter your details and download your hall ticket.
The Kerala PSC Departmental Exam will be start from 16 April 2021.
The procedures to download the Kerala PSC Departmental Exam admit card is provided above in this page.
As per the notice, the Kerala PSC Departmental Exam admit-card was released 10 days prior to the exam.