JAM 2021 Online Application Deadline Extended till May 31, here’s how to apply – Download Revised Eligibility Here. The IISc JAM 2021 Admission Form has been released on April 20. Qualified candidates will have to fill the admission form on or before May 31st. Originally the date of submitting the admission form was May 27, which has been extended by 31.05.2021. IISc Bangalore is conducting the JAM 2021 admission process. Only those candidates who qualified for the JAM 2021 exam held on February 14 will be able to fill the admission application form. Candidates have to register by providing their login details on JOAPS.
IISc JAM 2021 application process ended on October 17. Candidates could fill JAM application form 2021 online on the official website of the exam. To fill the application form for IIT JAM 2021, candidates had to first create a login ID on the JAM Online Application Processing System (JOAPS) using a valid email address, mobile number, and password. Thereafter, aspirants had to fill in the required details in the registration form and pay the application fee.
Candidates need to note that only one JAM 2021 registration form could be filled with one email ID. Further, JAM 2021 application forms were scrutinised by exam officials to ensure that all the data entered by an aspirant in the application form (details, documents, photograph, and signature) was accurate. If any discrepancy was found in the information provided then such candidates were intimated to make the necessary corrections in their application form as per the deadline.
IISc JAM is held every year for admission to M.Sc., Masters in Economics, Joint M.Sc.-Ph.D., M.Sc.-Ph.D. Dual Degree, and other post-bachelors degree programmes across 20 IITs and IISc Bangalore.
In view of Covid, Eligibility Requirement for admission through JAM 2021 is relaxed to PASS in the qualifying degree for all categories. Application submission deadline is extended till May 31, 2021.
How to Apply for IISC JAM 2021?
Candidates must follow following step by step procedure while applying for IIT JAM:
- Visit official website (Link is provided above)
- Click on “JOAPS Applicant login” option on the home page.
- Fill the details such as name, mail ID & phone number.
- Now candidates will receive an enrollment numb er on their registered mail ID & number.
- After receiving details, login using the given login credentials.
- Proceed to fill other personal & qualification details.
- Candidates must also submit exam city as per their preference.
- Once all details will be filled, upload passport size photograph & signature in JPEG format.
- Photograph must be in 3.5 cm width * 4.5 cm height in range of 5KB to 200 KB.
- Signature must be in range of 5 KB to 100 KB with maximum 160 * 560 pixels & minimum 80* 280 pixels in size.
- Candidates must also upload category certificate (if required).
- Now re-check & verify the given details.
- After verification, click on “submit” option.
- Then proceed to submit application fee as per your category.
- Once fee will get submitted, a confirmation page will appear on your screen.
- Take printout of confirmation page for future reference.
|Official Site||CLICK HERE|