IPC Ghaziabad Recruitment 2020 Out- For Marketing Assistant|| Apply Now!! Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission (IPC) Ghaziabad has released the Notification for the post of Marketing Assistant & scientific assistant and others for 30 Vacancies. This Application Form Will Be Available From within 45 days of publication of this advertisement in Employment News. Candidates can check the Information in below official Notification Regarding through the Educational Qualification, Age Limit, pay Scale, Etc. Check Here Information in below.
IPC Ghaziabad Recruitment 2020 Details:
Name of the board: Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission (IPC)
Name of the post: Marketing Assistant & scientific assistant
Number of vacancies: 30
Last Date: Within 45 days
Status: Notification Released
Vacancy for IPC Ghaziabad Recruitment 2020:
- The board of Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission (IPC) Ghaziabad has allocated 20 vacancies for the market assistant on direct recruitment and 10 vacancies on deputation basis.
- More details refer the notification pdf.
Age Limit for IPC Ghaziabad Recruitment 2020:
|Name of the post||Age limit|
|Marketing Assistant||Up to 30 years|
|Scientific Assistant||Up to 35 years|
|Administrative Assistant||Up to 30 years|
|Laboratory Attendant||Up to 27 years|
|Driver||Up to 30 years|
Qualification for IPC Ghaziabad Recruitment 2020:
Marketing Assistant- candidates should possess in Masters’ Degree in Business Management of a recognized University/Institution; OR Bachelors’ Degree from a recognized University or Institution with Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma in Marketing Management from a recognized University/Institution;
Scientific Assistant- candidates should pass in Post Graduate Degree in Pharmaceutical Sciences/ Bio-chemistry/ Biotechnology/ Chemistry/ Pharmacology/ Microbiology from a recognized University or equivalent Associate ship diploma of the Institution of Chemists (India)
Administrative Assistant- candidates should have pass in Degree from a recognized University or Institution
Laboratory Attendant– candidates should pass in Diploma in Pharmacy or I.Sc or equivalent with one year working experience in drug testing/allied laboratory.
Driver– candidates should have pass in the 8th Standard.
Salary for IPC Ghaziabad Recruitment 2020:
|Name of the post||Salary|
Selection Process for the IPC Ghaziabad Recruitment 2020:
- IPC selection will be based on interview.
- Candidates Should All receive the Application will be explained as the guidelines and asked to appear for the final selection.
How to apply for the post of IPC Ghaziabad Recruitment 2020:
- Candidates can go to official website.
- Application format available in the webpage.
- Application giving particulars as per prescribed format with a passport size photograph on the application form at the space indicated with attested copies of testimonials should be submitted to the address.
- Last date for application is within 45 days of publication of this advertisement in Employment News.
- The envelope containing the application should be superscribed “Application for the post of _______________”.
Administrative Officer (I/c),
Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission,
Sector 23, Raj Nagar, Ghaziabad-201002
Last date for apply to the post is within 45 days of publication of this advertisement in Employment News.
Candidates can download the application form from the official website.
IPC selection will be based on interview.