Indian Overseas Bank Job Vacancy Notification 2021 – Check Senior Economist Career Eligibility Details. Indian Overseas Bank has released the recruitment notification for the post Senior Economist. There are 01 vacancies are allotted for the post. The post is purely on contract basis. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the post online. The last date for the submission of Application Form is 29.04.2021. The age limit, salary, Selection process and other eligibility details are given below in the description.
IOB Vacancy 2021 Important Details:
Board Name: Indian Overseas Bank
Post Name: Senior Economist
No Of Vacancy: 01
Application Last Date: 29.04.2021
Status: Notification Released
IOB Career 2021 Qualification:
|The candidates must have complete Minimum Post Graduate in Economics with specialization in monetary / financial econometrics from a recognized Indian / Foreign University / Institute. Preference will be given to candidates with doctorate degree in areas of Money Banking & International Finance.|
IOB Job 2021 Experience:
|Candidates must have Minimum 10 years work experience as an economist in a Commercial Bank / Financial Institution or other reputed Corporate Organization or Teaching experience as Lecturer/ Professor in Economics in a College / University or combined experience as an economist and in teaching. -Should possess excellent communication skills|
IOB Job Vacancy 2021 Age Limit:
|The candidate’s age shall not be over 62 Years of age as on 01.04.2021.|
Indian Overseas Bank Job 2021 Salary:
|The selected candidates will get the Consolidated Pay of Rs. 1,00,000/- per month, all-inclusive, subject to deduction of taxes.|
IOB Recruitment Process 2021:
IOB Job 2021 Application Fees:
|The eligible candidates who are interested to apply have to pay an amount of Rs. 1000/- as intimation charges, payable through Online Mode only. Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of Intimation charges through internet banking payment facility of any Bank other than IOB Credit card will have to be borne by the candidate.|
Senior Economist Contract Tenure:
|The term of office of the holder for the post shall be for 3 years, initially, extendable at the discretion of the Bank. The contract can be terminated at one month’s notice on either side or salary and allowances in lieu thereof.|
Senior Economist Job description:
Submission Of Requisite Documents During Personal Interview:
- Document evidencing date of birth such as Birth Certificate or School leaving Certificate/ SSC/HSC Certificate.
- Final Degree Certificate &/Consolidated mark sheet in respect of passing Graduation, Post Graduation degree & Professional Course.
- Work Experience Certificates from their employers clearly stating the period and nature of Employment/ duties
- No Objection Certificate from their employer, in case of candidates serving in Government /Quasi Government Offices/Public Sector Undertakings including Nationalised Bank, Financial Institutions.
- Printout of Online Application form along with Online Payment E-receipt also to be submitted mandatorily.
Place of Posting: Central Office, Chennai.
How To Apply For IOB Vacancy 2021?
- Open the official site of IOB
- Click on the new notification link
- Read the notification carefully
- Click on the online application link
- Fill the application form with required details
- Pay the application fees online
- Submit the application online
|Notice Link||Click Here|
|Official Site||Click Here|
|What’s App||Click Here|
|Join Telegram||Click Here|
The last date for the submission of Application Form is 29.04.2021.
What is the salary of the candidates in IOB Job vacancy 2021?
The selected candidates will get the Consolidated Pay of Rs. 1, 00,000/- per month, all-inclusive, subject to deduction of taxes.
The candidate’s age shall not be over 62 Years of age as on 01.04.2021.