Indigo Recruitment 2021 Out – Download Manager Eligibility PDF. Indigo Airlines has released the recruitment notification for the post Manager – AEM Development & React JS. The eligible candidates can apply for the post online. The post details are given below in the description. Keep following site for more updating news.
Indigo Vacancy 2021 Important Details:
Board Name: Indigo Airlines
Post Name: Manager – AEM Development & React JS
Job Id: 16518
Job Type: Full-Time
Status: Notification Released
Indigo Career 2021 Qualification & Experience:
Qualification & Experience
Assistant Manager Requirements:
- Total experience of 7+ years. 1+ years Travel Domain Experience.
- 2+ years of experience in designing and deployment of Java / J2EE solution development experience on JCR based WCM products.
- 5+ year’s core experience in developing digital consumer experiences-based Adobe – AEM or any other WCM/ECM product suite. Also ReactJS Hands experience is mandatory
- 2+ years of experience with developing powerful features such as multi- site and multi- channel delivery, personalization/ targeting, content aggregation & syndication,
- Multi- lingual support, automated workflow management, social media etc.
- Expertise in CMS Design, CRX, CQ WCM, DAM and Social Collaboration.
- Experience in React JS, Graph QL (Exposure).
- Deep understanding of Java, J2EE, Servlets, JSP, Tag libraries, and JSTL skills, combined with a strong understanding of Enterprise Java frameworks such as Spring and Hibernate.
- Deep understanding of and hands- on development experience with relevant “Java CMS” frameworks including Apache Sling for content- centric application development, JCR and JSR- 170 / JSR- 283 for Content Management, JSR- 168 and JSR- 286 for Portal development, and Apache Felix for OSGi bundle development.
- Proficient in Day CQ foundational concepts, including the CRX repository, the CQ platform, the use of core frameworks such as Apache Sling and Apache Felix, a solid understanding of all Day CQ building blocks including templates, components, dialogs, widgets, etc., and the CQ development and deployment process.
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills.
- Strong skills to effectively interface with client totally a must.
- Deployment Process Automation Expertise
- Configuration planning, testing, change management knowledge and experiences
- Experience with design patterns is a must.
- Preferred Exposure with Agile Development Methodology.
- Ability to play the Scrum Master in agile model is preferred.
- Handling the AEM platform teams and vendors to get the desired business results.
- Hands on code review and billed hours assessment billed by clients and partners.
- Managing and owning the overall AEM platform project deliveries
- New platform and product evaluation and integration
- Translate business requirements using methods/models to determine appropriate WCM solutions.
Indigo does not charge any money for interviews or recruitment. All communications related to Offer Letters will be sent from official Indigo email ids only.
How To Apply For Indigo Recruitment?
- Go to the Official site of Indigo
- Select the Notification PDF.
- Click the jobs Option.
- Read the notification carefully
- Click on the application link
- Fill the application with requirements
- Submit the application online
|Official Site||Click Here|
Manager – AEM Development & React JS is the post name
Gurugram is the work location.
The candidates who complete B. Tech/ MSC/MCA with 7+ Years’ Experience In development and 5+ Years of Adobe AEM + React JS. 1+ Years Travel Domain.