Indian Oil Corporation Limited 2021 Apprentice Recruitment Notice – Last Date To Apply!!!! The Indian Oil Corporation of India has released an official notification for recruitment of trade/Technician Apprentice. The work location will be in different states of South India. The employment will be on basis of apprenticeship period ( Either 12,14 or 15 months)
Interested Candidates who are eligible to apply for the apprenticeship can send in their application from 10th December 2021 .The last date of application will be 27th December 2021.The Written Exam for qualifying application will be held on 09/01/2021 in various test centres within the states of India.
The Vacancies Available :
The following are the vacancies available in the different states of South India.
In Tamilnadu and Puducherry : A total of 26 vacancies for the post of Technician Apprentice -Mechanical,27 Technician Apprentice – Electrical Vacancies,28 Technician Apprentice -Instrumentation Vacancies, 29 Technician Apprentice – Civil Vacancies,30 Technician Apprentice – Electrical & Electronics and 31 Technician Apprentice –Electronics
In Karnataka : A total of 32 vacancies for Technician Apprentice Mechanical,33 Technician Apprentice- Electrical Vacancies,34 Technician Apprentice -Instrumentation Vacancies,35 Technician Apprentice – Civil Vacancies,36 Technician Apprentice – Electrical & Electronics Vacancies and 37 Technician Apprentice –Electronics Vacancies
In Kerala : A total of 38 vacancies for the post of Technician Apprentice -Mechanical,39 Technician Apprentice – Electrical Vacancies,40 Technician Apprentice -Instrumentation Vacancies,41 Technician Apprentice – Civil Vacancies,42 Technician Apprentice – Electrical & Electronics Vacancies and 43 Technician Apprentice Electronics Vacancies
The period of work is one year or 15 months.
Several other similar vacancies are available throughout the southern states.For details regarding the Vacancies refer to the official notification.
- Candidates applying for the post of Trade Apprentice (Electrical/ Fitter/Instrument Mechanic ) should have Matric with 2 year ITI Course in relevant field
- Candidates applying for the post of Technician Apprentice (Electronics/Civil/Instrumentation) should have 3 years diploma in Engineering ( In the relevant Field )
- Candidates applying for Trade Apprentice Accountant should have a Graduate Degree in any discipline
- Candidates applying for Data Entry Operator / Retail Sales Operators should have passed +2 or its equivalent
- Candidates who have already undergone Apprenticeship are not eligible to apply
Candidates are requested to send their application before the last date of application.The interested candidates are requested to apply as per their preferred state of work and qualifications.
How to Apply?
- Click on the official Website Linked below
- Scroll down to find the ‘New Apprenticeship Opportunity Posted’ in the website
- Click on Apply , against the advertisement you want to apply for
- Fill in the necessary Details and the prescribed documents.
- Submit your application and save a copy for future reference
- Any intimation in the future will be send via personal email address or in the website.