Indian Army NCC Special Entry Recruitment 2020 notification: Attention candidates, Indian Army recruit the candidates for the post of NCC Special Entry Scheme 49th Course for unmarried male and unmarried female. Total vacancies for the post are 55. The application will starts from 30.12.2020 to 28.01.2021. Check the details thoroughly before applying.
Indian Army NCC Special Entry Recruitment 2020 details:
Name of Board: Indian Army
Name of the Post: NCC Special Entry
Number of Vacancies: boys – 50, girls – 5
Last Date: 28.01.2021
Status: Notification released
Indian Army Recruitment 2020 Age Limit:
|Age limit||Age should be 19 years to 25 years as on 01/01/2021.|
Indian Army Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria:
|Qualification||Degree from a recognized University or equivalent with aggregate of minimum 50% marks|
Indian Army Recruitment 2020 Pay scale:
|Salary||Salary for the post is Rs. 15,500/- to Rs. 2, 24,400/- per month.|
Indian Army Recruitment 2020 Selection Process:
Indian Army will Select the Candidates on the basis of written test, physical test, medical test, and interview.
How to apply for Indian Army Recruitment 2020?
- Go to the official website of the Indian Army.
- Check the notification for the post.
- Click “Online Application for NCC Special Entry Scheme 49th Course (Apr 2021) (Men & Women) Is Open from 30 Dec 2020 at 1500 Hrs to 28 Jan 2021 at 1500 Hrs.”
- Fill in the required details and attach the mentioned documents.
- Submit the application form
- Take a print out for reference.