Indian Army NCC Special Entry 2022 Notification (Scheme 53) – Salary up to Rs.2, 50,000/- PM || Apply Online: Indian Army has released the notification for the post of Short Service Commission (SSC) NCC Special Entry Scheme 53 Course for Men and Women.
- There are 55 post vacancies available for the post.
- The starting date for online application will be open on 17th August 2022.
- The last date for online application is 15th September 2022.
- Candidates should apply through online using the link given below.
NCC Special Entry Notification:
|Name of the Board||Indian Army|
|Name of the Post||Short Service Commission (SSC)|
|No of Posts||55|
|Starting Date||17th August 2022|
|Last Date||15th September 2022|
|Course Entry||NCC Special Entry 53 Course|
|Location||All Over India|
NCC Special Entry Vacancy Details:
NCC Special Entry Age Limit:
- The applicants should have the age limit of 19 years to 25 years as on 01.01.2023.
NCC Special Entry Qualification:
- The nominee should have completed Degree of a recognized university or equivalent with aggregate of minimum 50% marks taking into account marks of all the years and should have served for minimum two/three years (as applicable) in Senior Division/Wg of NCC.
NCC Special Entry Eligibility:
The vacancies under wards of battle casualties are available to wards (unmarried sons and unmarried daughters including legally adopted) of Battle casualties specified as:-
- Killed in action.
- Died of wound or injuries (Other than self-inflicted).
- Wounded or Injured (Other than self-inflicted).
- Missing, presumed dead.
NCC Special Entry Salary:
|Ranks||Level||Pay in Rs|
|Lieutenant||Level 10||56,1011 – 1,77,500|
|Captain||Level 10B||61,300 – 1,93,900|
|Major||Level 11||69,400 – 2,07,200|
|Lieutenant Colonel||Level 12A||1,21,200 – 2,12,400|
|Colonel||Level 13||1,30,600 – 2,15,900|
|Brigadier||Level 13A||1,39,600 – 2,17,600|
|Major General||Level 14||1,44,200 – 2,18,200|
|Lieutenant General HAG Scale||Level 15||1,82,200 – 2,24,400|
|Lieutenant Gen HAG + Scale||Level 16||2,05,400 – 2,24,400|
|VCOAS/Army Commander/ Lieutenant General (NFSG)||Level 17||2,25,000/- (fixed)|
|COAS||Level 18||2,50,000/- (fixed)|
NCC Special Entry Selection Process:
- Selection will be based on Application Shortlist, Stage-1 & Stage-II, Medical Examination, Interview.
How To Apply for NCC Special Entry?
- Candidates should visit official website.
- Click ‘Officer Entry Application/Login’ option.
- Fill the online application form.
- Enter the given details.
- Apply through online.
The applicants should have the age limit of 19 years to 25 years as on 01.01.2023.
The nominee should have completed Degree of a recognized university or equivalent with aggregate of minimum 50% marks taking into account marks of all the years.
Selection will be based on Medical Examination or Interview.