JAM 2021 Online Application Deadline Extended till May 27, here’s how to apply. The last date for Joint Admission test for Masters (JAM) 2021 online application process has been extended till May 27, 2021. Candidates can apply for JAM 2021 only through the JAM Online Application Processing System (JOAPS) — jam.iisc.ac.in. IISc Bangalore is the organising institute for JAM 2021. The IISC JAM 2021 will be conducted online only as a Computer Based Test (CBT) soon.
To fill the IISC JAM 2021 application form of the national level entrance exam, candidates have to first register on the JoAPS portal and further fill their personal, academic and contact details in the JAM application form 2021 and upload the scanned images of their photograph, signature, certificates and pay the application fee.
Candidates must also keep in mind to check the eligibility criteria of JAM 2021 to avoid cancellation of their candidature at a later stage of the admission process. As basic eligibility, aspirants must have completed their graduation with minimum 50% marks.
IISC JAM is held every year for admission to M.Sc., Masters in Economics, Joint M.Sc.-Ph.D., M.Sc.-Ph.D. Dual Degree, and other post-bachelors degree programmes across 20 IITs and IISc Bangalore.
How to Apply for IISC JAM 2021?
Candidates must follow following step by step procedure while applying for IIT JAM:
- Visit official website (Link is provided above)
- Click on “JOAPS Applicant login” option on the home page.
- Fill the details such as name, mail ID & phone number.
- Now candidates will receive an enrollment numb er on their registered mail ID & number.
- After receiving details, login using the given login credentials.
- Proceed to fill other personal & qualification details.
- Candidates must also submit exam city as per their preference.
- Once all details will be filled, upload passport size photograph & signature in JPEG format.
- Photograph must be in 3.5 cm width * 4.5 cm height in range of 5KB to 200 KB.
- Signature must be in range of 5 KB to 100 KB with maximum 160 * 560 pixels & minimum 80* 280 pixels in size.
- Candidates must also upload category certificate (if required).
- Now re-check & verify the given details.
- After verification, click on “submit” option.
- Then proceed to submit application fee as per your category.
- Once fee will get submitted, a confirmation page will appear on your screen.
- Take printout of confirmation page for future reference.
|Official Site||Click Here|