India Coast Guard Stage 3 Preparation Documents Details!! Important Notice Released by the Board. India Coast Guard has announced that the conduct of Stage II Examination is delayed for CGEPT 02/2021 batch view surge of COVID 19 cases in second wave of pandemic, which will further lead to delay in issue of e-admit card for Stage III Examination. The likely date for reporting at stage III is early/ mid Aug 21 for Navik(GD) and Yantrik candidates. The likely date for reporting at stage III is early/ mid Oct 21 for Navik(DB) candidates.
ICG Stage 3 Preparation 2021 Details:
All candidates shortlisted for Stage II Examination are directed to prepare the requisite documents for Stage III in advance, irrespective of their selection for Stage III, as the time gap between receipt of e-admit card for Stage III and the reporting of candidate for Stage III at INS Chilka may not be sufficient to prepare the requisite documents. Candidates shortlisted for stage II are to prepare the following documents for Stage III without waiting for nomination / e-admit card for stage III.
- Original documents as submitted in the application form
- 03 photo copies of all original documents duly self-attested
- 30 in nos. passport size colour photograph as submitted in application
- Colour photographs of specification 3.5 cms x 2.5 cms with blue background – (10 nos)
- Parental willingness certificate – (one copy original & 02 Xerox copies)
- Police verification certificate – (one copy original & 02 Xerox copies)
- Family particular certificate – (one copy original & 02 Xerox copies)
- Character certificate – (one copy original & 02 Xerox copies)
- Willingness certificate – (one copy original & 02 Xerox copies)
- Attestation form (with cadre name) – (03 copies original)
- Aadhaar card – (one copy original & 07 Xerox copies)
- Pan card – (one copy original & 07 Xerox copies)
- NOC in original and 4 self-attested photocopy from the employer for candidates presently serving in any government organization (if applicable)
- Photo ID card as mentioned on application
Candidates are to start preparing the documents now and have to be in possession of all requisite documents mentioned at para 3 above at the time of reporting for Stage III. Request for additional time for preparing of documents will not be entertained. It is to be clearly understood that non-compliance with the above instruction will lead to nonavailability of documents (as mentioned at para 3) at stage III and will lead to cancellation of candidature on ground of document deficiency.
|Notice Link||Click Here|
|Document Download Link||Click Here|
|Official Site||Click Here|