HMT Jobs Vacancy 2021 Out –Check Application Process: HMT Machine Tools Ltd has released the recruitment notification for the post Company Trainees in various areas-workmen category. Interested and eligible candidates send their filled application form through postal before on or before 20.04.2021. Total 24 vacancies are allotted for the post. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
HMT Recruitment 2021 Details:
Name of the Board: HMT Machine Tools Ltd
Name of the Post: Company Trainees (NCVT/ITI+NAC)
Number of Vacancy: 24
Last Date to Apply: 20.04.2021
Training Period: 02 Years to 03 Years
Status: Notification Released
HMT Vacancy Details:
Number of Vacancies
Position-A Company Trainee in Hyderabad
|Position-B Company Trainee in Hyderabad||
Position-A Company Trainee in Ajmer
HMT Recruitment 2021 Qualification:
|Company Trainees (NCVT/ITI+NAC)||The candidates who complete Matriculation/SSLC with NCVT/ ITI+NAC from any recognized institute/board are eligible to apply for the post.
Candidates who possess the qualification of HMT Training 3 years.
HMT Career 2021 Experience:
|Post Qualification & Experience||· Candidates must have Experience in Machine Tools industry only.
· Work experience/undergone training at HMT
· Machine Tools Ltd. will be given preference.
· Candidates Should be well conversant in Multi Skill Operations/
· Trade relevant to Machine Tool Industry.
HMT Recruitment 2021 Age Limit:
|Age Limit||· Candidate’s age should be 33 years as on 01.03.2021.|
|Age Relaxations||· Reservations and Age relaxation for different categories viz., SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Ex- Servicemen/Minority/EWS etc., are as per Govt. of India Directives.|
HMT Machine Tools Limited Recruitment 2020-21 Pay Scale:
|The selected candidates will get the salary of Rs. Rs.13,000/-per month for the first year & Rs.14,000/-per month from the third year during the
Period of training.
HMT Recruitment 2021 Application Fees:
|Application Fees||· Applicants want to pay the fees of Rs. 500/- for general & EWS/OBC and Rs. 250/- for SC/ST candidates.
· Application fees will be paid in the form of Demand Draft in favor of HMT Machine Tools Limited, Ajmer on any Scheduled Bank payable at Ajmer
· No fee is to be paid by Persons with Disability (PWD).
· Application without proper Demand Draft (except PWD) will be summarily rejected.
HMT Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
|Section Process||· Candidates will be selected in the basis of merit, experience, qualification & performance in the Practical Test/Written Test & Interview.
· Stage 1- “ Practical Test” for Skill Testing – 70 Marks
· Stage 2 – Written Test” for Aptitude & General Knowledge – 30 Marks
|Absorption Procedure||· Performance assessment marks – 50 Marks
· Written Test/ Practical Test – 50 Marks
|Medical Fitness||· Candidates shall be subjected to medical examination by the Company’s Medical Officer/Government Doctor prior to their engagement after due Selection.|
|NCVT/ITI+NAC, Diploma in Engineering, HMT Training||60%||50%|
How to Apply For HMT Recruitment?
- Open the official site of HMT
- Click on the recruitment notification on your left side Colum
- The recruitment page will appear
- Click on the new recruitment notification link
- You can get the notification PDF & Application format
- Read the notification carefully
- Eligible candidates can download the application
- Fill the application with correct details
- The application will be send by post before last date to the below mention address.
- Application should be send through Ordinary post/Speed Post/ Registered Post/Courier only
- Application should be sent in a sealed cover superscribed “Application For The Post Of Company Trainees…………”
Address Details for Ajmer Location:
Deputy General Manager (HR)
HMT Machine Tools Limited
Address Details for Hyderabad Location:
JGM(P&D) & A/c HR,
HMT Machine Tools Limited,
(A Govt. of India Undertaking)
HMT Township P.O., Narsapur Road,
Hyderabad – 500 054
The last date for the application is 20.04.2021.
12 vacancies are allotted for the post in HMT career.
Candidates will be selected in the basis of merit, experience, qualification & performance in the Practical Test/Written Test & Interview.